• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I wonder if those guys Rick and Herschel ran into towards the end of season 2 could be retro'ed to be one of Negan's roving gangs?

Also, I like the choice of Chris Klein as Negan much better than Seagal. Rollins, while the seeming model, is also probably too old. It would be like casting Danny Trejo as the Governor though I think Chad Coleman has been great as Tyreese. Ihink Klein would jump at the chance to play Negan. I haven't seen him in anything in while but he always seemed to play the "good guy" and this would be against type for him so a slam dunk on his part.

I wonder if those guys Rick and Herschel ran into towards the end of season 2 could be retro'ed to be one of Negan's roving gangs?

Also, I like the choice of Chris Klein as Negan much better than Seagal. Rollins, while the seeming model, is also probably too old. It would be like casting Danny Trejo as the Governor though I think Chad Coleman has been great as Tyreese. Ihink Klein would jump at the chance to play Negan. I haven't seen him in anything in while but he always seemed to play the "good guy" and this would be against type for him so a slam dunk on his part.

hm

hm

David Morrisey is 49; Henry Rollins is 52, so there's not much of an age difference there. In the comics however I do get the impression that Negan is much younger than Phillip Blake, so I get your point. Danny Trejo... yeah, he's 69 and that wouldn't have worked!

For Negan though, he prob was a crazy mo-fo even before ish hit the fan, so I just can't see someone like Kevin Klein in that role. He has to be a bad-

I'm a bit disappointed that they would bring Negan to the show. How about move away from the comic and take it to a different place? New villain we haven't seen? I'd like to see a deviation from the comic to make both different.

I'm a bit disappointed that they would bring Negan to the show. How about move away from the comic and take it to a different place? New villain we haven't seen? I'd like to see a deviation from the comic to make both different.

But...but...what about our back issues we need to hype?

If they bring Negan to the show, I would really want to see a lot more character development than thay have done in the comic. He is pretty much a caricature. I like the character, but he would work so much better if they fill him out, which I believe the show could do well.

If they bring Negan to the show, I would really want to see a lot more character development than thay have done in the comic. He is pretty much a caricature. I like the character, but he would work so much better if they fill him out, which I believe the show could do well.

I trust the show now. They filled out the governor's character very well this season.