• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I'm really trying to like it but I don't like these episodes where it features on the mini groups. This is a whole different dynamic of story telling than the previous three seasons. I get what they are doing and was ok with it at first but it seems the whole season was shot this way. I guess Abraham won't have much of an impact this season and it will be more so in next season.

I'm really trying to like it but I don't like these episodes where it features on the mini groups. This is a whole different dynamic of story telling than the previous three seasons. I get what they are doing and was ok with it at first but it seems the whole season was shot this way. I guess Abraham won't have much of an impact this season and it will be more so in next season.

Exactly.

So the group that picked up Daryl is the same group that was in the house with Rick, right?

Yes I believe so

The group was separated with no escape plan, were you expecting them to find each other from the get go?

Shows need character development from the supporting cast as well. This second half of the season has shown us who these characters are and the struggles one can endure if indeed one was separated from their group and attempted to find each other.

Remember, Kirkman said he wanted 7 seasons. You just can rush them to Teminus and then all of sudden bring in Negan. It's going to take time as a story should.