• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I want Daryl gone over Rick. I'm loving that they've been teasing it on twitter. There's even a poll on the website. Really hoping he bites it this weekend.

No way in hell they kill Daryl.

There'd spin him off before killing him.

I hope people stop making threads or posts about deaths and twists without spoiler tags for the people who only follow the tv show and don't want to be spoiled about what may, or may not happen because of the comic book.

Wishful thinking I know :eyeroll:

I've been buying the deluxe hardcovers but won't read anything until the show ends. Trying to avoid having things spoilt as best as I can :wishluck:

I hope people stop making threads or posts about deaths and twists without spoiler tags for the people who only follow the tv show and don't want to be spoiled about what may, or may not happen because of the comic book.

Wishful thinking I know :eyeroll:

I've been buying the deluxe hardcovers but won't read anything until the show ends. Trying to avoid having things spoilt as best as I can :wishluck:

lol

The comic series is over 10 years old. That's longer than the statute of limitations for most crimes.