• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I don't know why they just didn't burn the herd in the quarry pit, they did have the high ground. Maybe it was just easier to lead them out, cause that worked well. :insane:

Burn them, the ones that get out or wander off, use a silent weapon to take them out.

I don't know why they just didn't burn the herd in the quarry pit, they did have the high ground. Maybe it was just easier to lead them out, cause that worked well. :insane:

I don't think burning will kill them or all of them. Remember the charred walkers last season?

I don't think burning will kill them or all of them. Remember the charred walkers last season?

Fire attracts more walkers and unwanted humans... :eek:

I just realized that Rick isn't in the picture with Jesus. Is he dead?

Have I just instigated another rumor?

Maybe he was bitten in the hand and turns?

Maybe there was a fuel leak that causes the camper to explode?

Maybe he goes the same way as whatshisname and shoots himself in the head? :devil:

Rick cut himself on the knife that broke in the walker's head after he stabbed him. No bite.

:)

-slym

Just watched it... Yeah there's enough there to scrape a way out for Glenn. It doesn't make sense to change the character for the #100 story. I can't think of a parallel relationship between characters in the TV series which would have the same impact in a retelling, or one that could be forged in a short amount of time. If anything getting Glenn reunited with Maggie yet again would ripen things.

Besides we still have some other pretty traumatic events ahead in No Way Out to come so the early exit doesn't make sense.

soooo as they fell off the dumpster Nicholas landed on top of Glen, we see the beasties tearing into Nicholas's body on top of glen. He will now proceed to scoot under the dumpster.

The way he's screaming they'll keep biting on him next plus he's covered in blood its like attracting a swarm of mosquitoes to him. With that many walkers around one body being torn to shreds will not delay them IMO.

Jesus appears, fires a gun and walkers disperse.....Glen shoves the body off him and runs away. They meet up and Glen leads him to the others telling his story of barely escaping.

Edited by krighton

soooo as they fell off the dumpster Nicholas landed on top of Glen, we see the beasties tearing into Nicholas's body on top of glen. He will now proceed to scoot under the dumpster.

The way he's screaming they'll keep biting on him next plus he's covered in blood its like attracting a swarm of mosquitoes to him. With that many walkers around one body being torn to shreds will not delay them IMO.

Totally agree , hes got to have some kind of distraction to survive, but he will be under the dumpster next week , lol just my best guess

Totally agree , hes got to have some kind of distraction to survive, but he will be under the dumpster next week , lol just my best guess

I've accepted the only possible solution to Glen escaping this scenario without being completely eaten alive: He has to get bit, at least once. More likely a few times. He'll make it back so Maggie and the rest have closure, but he's screwed. 2c