• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Morgan is to crazy for me to like, I really want to smack Kung fu style with his Eastman homemade karate stick lol

Given how totally not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy people here go when someone doesn't ship their comic book on time, I think Morgan's overall reaction to his wife becoming a zombie and then eating his son right in front of him, along with the world as we know it ending, has been positively restrained by comparison.

Morgan is to crazy for me to like, I really want to smack Kung fu style with his Eastman homemade karate stick lol

Given how totally not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy people here go when someone doesn't ship their comic book on time, I think Morgan's overall reaction to his wife becoming a zombie and then eating his son right in front of him, along with the world as we know it ending, has been positively restrained by comparison.

I mean seriously, Morgan just got down building a 40' fire pit without a Bobcat. If that doesn't make you want to "clear," I don't know what will.

I mean seriously, Morgan just got down building a 40' fire pit without a Bobcat. If that doesn't make you want to "clear," I don't know what will.

And Media Mail doesn't exist anymore. :frustrated:

And Media Mail doesn't exist anymore. :frustrated:

One upside to the apocalypse: all packages are hand delivered.

Question:have any children born after the outbreak died and come back as zombies in the comic? Seems to me that is how they can fix the world in a generation or two I'd they are born with immunity. Once Rick and friends kill off the 4 billion or so zombies out there and the 90 percent of what is left of humanity that has devolved into savagry. I guess he will need a lot of bullets.