• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Was that who I think it was on the walkie talkie?!?!?!

Yes.

Can't be. He's dead.

:devil:

Maybe there are zombies AND ghosts in this world? (shrug)

Negan is pissed off more than likely losing a few of those guys in the ambush. He thus has Glen tied up to make the radio broadcast to lure the rest of them in. Fade to barb wired Lucille. hm

I thought Glenn was dead? :whistle:

Of course, even if it was Glenn, the way they have been jumping around on the time, it could have been him before he was bit.

I am still bothered by the zombie-round-up. WHY would they follow the road? Every shot they show, the walkers are only on the road, at least until the horn starts blaring. Before that, every corner & curve would have zombies cutting across the corners.

This is a big bunch of wildly_fanciful_statement to start with.

Sorry I am so late in seeing it. Of course, I didn't get that

Patty was the gas-truck

until "The Talking Dead" came on. I swear, I am not a stupid person, but that point sailed right over my head.

-slym

And I think most likely "Wade" Is "Dwight"....which would explain why we didn't see his face in the episode.

Hide the melted faces for a big reveal later?

Melted face wouldn't make too much sense now. If they hide it for closer to when Negan is actually shown and introduced it might have more punch for the viewer as to who Negan really is.

I am still bothered by the zombie-round-up. WHY would they follow the road? Every shot they show, the walkers are only on the road, at least until the horn starts blaring. Before that, every corner & curve would have zombies cutting across the corners.

This is a big bunch of wildly_fanciful_statement to start with.

Sorry I am so late in seeing it. Of course, I didn't get that

Patty was the gas-truck

until "The Talking Dead" came on. I swear, I am not a stupid person, but that point sailed right over my head.

-slym

:baiting: Anything can happen in a make-believe world...

Edited by bcphillips119

And I think most likely "Wade" Is "Dwight"....which would explain why we didn't see his face in the episode.

According to this article on IGN , Norman Reedus refers to the man that captured him as Dwight, so maybe he hasn't been punished by Negan yet? Which could be a bit of forshadowing at the end of the episode when they say they're sorry and Daryl tells them “You’re gonna be,” after stealing his bike and crossbow.

According to this article on IGN , Norman Reedus refers to the man that captured him as Dwight, so maybe he hasn't been punished by Negan yet? Which could be a bit of forshadowing at the end of the episode when they say they're sorry and Daryl tells them “You’re gonna be,” after stealing his bike and crossbow.

That would be weird, given that Dwight in the comic is Negan's right hand man. He would have to go from fugitive to trusted lieutenant pretty fast.

Anything's possible , especially if Glenn is still alive. lol