• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

anyone see the commercial? did they just make a romantic zombie comedy?

why, why hollywood do you infest every aspect of my life with romantic comedies? ive just lost a part of me.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with ya and say this looks good. I mean a zombie movie with John Malkovich? How can this be a bad thing. :)

Based on a ya book.

I don't think they've done justice to the Governor. He's like some sissy Governor.

At this point they can take this entire thing in two directions. Don't open the spoiler if you've never read the comic.

They can continue with this sissy Governor. Merle will probably be killed. Possibly even Daryl. Governor goes to the prison and all hell breaks loose.

OR...and here's what I'm hoping for...OR Michonne gets captured again. Governor beats her and rapes her. Michonne cuts him up and we finally get the bond with the comic story.

Either way they need to stick a spine in this Governor because they're making him out to be some kind of wussy, and I don't like it.

I don't think they've done justice to the Governor. He's like some sissy Governor.

At this point they can take this entire thing in two directions. Don't open the spoiler if you've never read the comic.

They can continue with this sissy Governor. Merle will probably be killed. Possibly even Daryl. Governor goes to the prison and all hell breaks loose.

OR...and here's what I'm hoping for...OR Michonne gets captured again. Governor beats her and rapes her. Michonne cuts him up and we finally get the bond with the comic story.

Either way they need to stick a spine in this Governor because they're making him out to be some kind of wussy, and I don't like it.

Merle and Daryl will both escape.

I hate it when they give it away like this, but Daryl was in the commercial for the 2nd part of the season. And I'm pretty sure it was Merle Glenn was refering to when he said "what's he doing here" in the preview as well.

Merle and Daryl will both escape.

I hate it when they give it away like this, but Daryl was in the commercial for the 2nd part of the season. And I'm pretty sure it was Merle Glenn was refering to when he said "what's he doing here" in the preview as well.

Thanks. This is exactly why I don't watch the "In the next episode of..." :facepalm:

of course they get away. this prison arc has to go through season 4

I thought that was obvious with Merle playing the Martinez role. Make it seem like he escapes when really he is undercover on a scouting mission.

doesn't mean he won't get "suicided" by Rick or Carl :ohnoez:

of course they get away. this prison arc has to go through season 4

I thought that was obvious with Merle playing the Martinez role. Make it seem like he escapes when really he is undercover on a scouting mission.

Yep.

Andrea as Martinez?

It's Merle. Gov wanted Darryl to be turned to help his brother and be the inside man at the prison. That was before the attack on Woodbury.

Now that they have Darryl, the Gov. can set it up so that it looks like Merle saves Darryl and they escape together back to the prison.

Then Darryl vouches for Merle, gets him inside the prison, recons the place and goes back to the Gov.

Or that's at least a possible plot line.

Andrea as Martinez?

It's Merle. Gov wanted Darryl to be turned to help his brother and be the inside man at the prison. That was before the attack on Woodbury.

Now that they have Darryl, the Gov. can set it up so that it looks like Merle saves Darryl and they escape together back to the prison.

Then Darryl vouches for Merle, gets him inside the prison, recons the place and goes back to the Gov.

Very possible. I was basing it on the preview for next season. It showed Andrea going back to the prison and it shows Daryl walking away in a cloud of smoke... We haven't seen Rick and co. go back yet...He may have some grenades left that he throws into that group to get Daryl back to the prison with them.

Andrea as Martinez?

Very possible. I was basing it on the preview for next season. It showed Andrea going back to the prison and it shows Daryl walking away in a cloud of smoke... We haven't seen Rick and co. go back yet...He may have some grenades left that he throws into that group to get Daryl back to the prison with them.

I am hoping they redeem Andrea's character. Right now, at this moment, she bears no resemblance to Andrea from the books other than her name.

Andrea as Martinez?

I am hoping they redeem Andrea's character. Right now, at this moment, she bears no resemblance to Andrea from the books other than her name.

She is quickly becoming another "Kill her now, Lori needs company".

Andrea as Martinez?

None. None at all.