• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Storage supplies

22 posts in this topic

I just keepp mine in bags, boards, and magazine boxes. I will say this though, if you are even considering going fancier than that, do it now. If you're like me then once you have them in a good enough storage situation you'll never get around to upgrading.

I am very fond of the comic storage supplies offered by BagsUnlimited.com. They have mylar sleeves in all sizes, along with acid-free backings to match, and durable static-free comic boxes. Some of what they offer is nearly museum-grade, but there are more economical options, and they have all sorts of supplies for other types of collecting -- coins, toys, records, and so on.

I have several 3-ring binders with binder mylars from Bill Cole. I keep one of my savage sword runs in them for flippin' through. (thumbs u

Snapped a couple of Photos of my binders. Looked for binder mylars on Bill Cole's site and it doesn't look like he offers them anymore.

conanbinder.jpg

conanbinder002.jpg

No worries, still looking for 4mil mylar for art size prints..

That sounds like the sort of thing that wouldn't have a fixed size, so it would be less likely a place would sell mylar sleeves for it. If you do find something, though, be sure to let us know, because I have a number of oversized books and art that would be nice to protect from silverfish and such.