• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buttock's baltimore report in 3 pictures.

17 posts in this topic

Saturday: had tix to the Harvey awards. For $100 a ticket, I would have preferred they remove the sticker from my bell pepper. We cut out early, and evidently we missed a nice ruckus raised by the inebriated keynote speaker. :(

103260.jpg.381c654ec9671454ef8197254e6e8150.jpg

Day 3: Saw this dude wandering the streets. He was talking to buildings, but he was aware enough to pull his pants up before I could get a shot of his entire rear end being exposed.

Overall, it was a great show!

103261.jpg.c9a87bf6431b8b95f565c1e59ff1d35a.jpg

.... pull his pants up before I could get a shot of his entire rear end being exposed.

Ever vigilant for a buttock photo op. Your commitment is commendable. (thumbs u

.... pull his pants up before I could get a shot of his entire rear end being exposed.

Ever vigilant for a buttock photo op. Your commitment is commendable. (thumbs u

Let it never be said that I didn't try.

Saturday: had tix to the Harvey awards. For $100 a ticket, I would have preferred they remove the sticker from my bell pepper. We cut out early, and evidently we missed a nice ruckus raised by the inebriated keynote speaker. :(

:roflmao:

Day 3: Saw this dude wandering the streets. He was talking to buildings, but he was aware enough to pull his pants up before I could get a shot of his entire rear end being exposed.

Overall, it was a great show!

103261.jpg

Even from this far back you can see some butt crack! :sick:

there was another one that kept coming up to me when i would go out and smoke (i smoke a lot) asking for a buck. kept telling him that my money was at my table. i also told him he's going to need more than a buck to make it to NYC. I kept repeating the same thing every time he came up to me not getting the hint.

Finally asked him, I'll give you a buck if you tell me what he was going to spend the money on.

After a few seconds he said that he owed his crack dealer $50 bucks.

I gave him $2 and told him to be truthful next time.