• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Secret Copper Club!

49 posts in this topic

The Copper forum looks much more sensible than the Modern forum.

Count me in.

If you start a Walking Dead thread you will get groin punched.

You best tell that to NEG. He was thinking of starting one based on the Aircel series....

:eek:

Maybe this could be the Disinformation Thread. ... Turok 1s are getting $35 a piece. :ohnoez:

Sorry, that's not Copper Age. (tsk)

Besides, I'll pay $35 apiece for Turok #1.*

*If they're Gold variants, and CGC 9.8 slabbed.

(thumbs u

The Copper forum looks much more sensible than the Modern forum.

Count me in.

If you start a Walking Dead thread you will get groin punched.

If it's you doing the groin punching you'll soon be walking into the nearest swimming pool.

I think "the market" definitely watches these boards. While not the be-all, end-all for creating the markets, there is definitely an effect.

I think the thread about HG GL#76's definitley had a big effect on the market for the book, as well as the overstreet price corrections.

BA DC Horror books also saw an increased demand a few years ago. War books even more recently.

I would agree that War books definitely have been moving upwards.

dude, to work it has to be semi-plausible.

then again, i have been diligently picking x-force 2s out of 50 cents and, sometimes, dollar boxes like a big dummy. only 1.8 million of those printed!

And I have/had half of them !!! lol Even funnier is that Donut had the other half !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310249889863&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

:roflmao:

Toldya.

I guess it's hard to knock opportunists like this, but man, not everything that's rare is worth BIG MONEY!!!

And the real problem with all of this is that it misleads others who may also be selling into thinking what they have is valuable, and it ROBS THOSE PEOPLE OF FAIR MARKET SALES.

But hey, whatev! Greed rules!

If one of you is looking for this, and thinks this is worth the price, by all means, have fun!

(thumbs u

I guess it's hard to knock opportunists like this, but man, not everything that's rare is worth BIG MONEY!!!

hm

hm

hm

hm

hm

Quiet, you.

I at least have the decency to not throw them up for untested and ridiculous amounts. Holding them back is not the same thing.

meh

hm

hm

hm

hm

hm

Quiet, you.

I at least have the decency to not throw them up for untested and ridiculous amounts. Holding them back is not the same thing.

meh

Quite a reaction from a couple of chin scratches. Could be the :devil: on each shoulder :devil: are causing a crisis of conscience? hm

hm

hm

hm

hm

hm

Quiet, you.

meh

Quite a reaction from a couple of chin scratches. Could be the :devil: on each shoulder :devil: are causing a crisis of conscience? hm

Oh yeah?

So that's NOT what you meant...?

:/

hm

hm

hm

hm

hm

Quiet, you.

meh

Oh yeah?

So that's NOT what you meant...?

:/

:whistle:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310249889863&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

:roflmao:

Toldya.

And the real problem with all of this is that it misleads others who may also be selling into thinking what they have is valuable, and it ROBS THOSE PEOPLE OF FAIR MARKET SALES.

But hey, whatev! Greed rules!

If one of you is looking for this, and thinks this is worth the price, by all means, have fun!

(thumbs u

Just goes to show how these boards really do influence the market,kudos RMA for your little science project. :applause: