• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2, March 18-20, 2011, Chicago, IL.

390 posts in this topic

Moondog and I were supposed to go, but long story short.....they ran out of room!? (shrug) According to Gary, it was first come first served, as you needed to reply to an email that was sent out in order to reserve yourself a "seat" :o . Well, Gary replied, but according to a Reed rep, they were all booked up for the evening :sumo: . Gary can probably give you a more descriptive tale of the conversation, mine is just the Cliff Notes version ;)

Wuz up?

Just back from Chicago - man I love that town.

We are going to have the show in the West Hall of the beautiful McCormick Place campus. http://www.mccormickplace.com/pdf/LocatorBrochure.pdf

The move-in/move-out will be different (last year move-in sucked). All vehicles still go to the Marshalling attendent to get an access slip but vans do not pay; just go to the back of West Hall where the loading docks are and unload. We will be able to get 20 vans back there a time. You will be able use 4-wheel dollies and hand trucks from the docks to your booth (short distance). Lend-A-Hand program will still be available and more on that later.

We will have more involvement this year. the building lacks assistance and we have to encourage people to unload in a timely manner.

Free WiFi. Big booth builds no longer need a carpenter.

Guest announcements coming very soon. Really good guests.

Have a good weekend.