• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2, March 18-20, 2011, Chicago, IL.

390 posts in this topic

We're pleased, too, to today reveal that Ivan, Joe, and Rod will all be appearing at C2E2 as Official Guests, joining already-announced talents including Art Baltazar, Franco Aureliani, Gary Gianni, Mike Norton, and Tim Seeley. The three will be appearing on panels and conducting signings with fans at the show.

Not to mention, the guest list and the dealers not coming, make this sound like a very missable show.

TP-

Hang tight - we have some great stuff coming down the pike. People throttle it down between the holidays and unfortunately you and I want the whole enchilada right now.

Stay tuned.

Oh I forgot

HOW ABOUT THIS MOST AWESOME 2011 POSTER !!!!!! It's on high-gloss thick paper. No POS.

TP-

Hang tight - we have some great stuff coming down the pike. People throttle it down between the holidays and unfortunately you and I want the whole enchilada right now.

Stay tuned.

Oh I forgot

HOW ABOUT THIS MOST AWESOME 2011 POSTER !!!!!! It's on high-gloss thick paper. No POS.

Well, not the whole enchilada, but this time last year you had already announced a bunch of A-list guests that puts this years list to shame - it's real hard to be excited about a show when the only announced major guest is Bendis.

Btw, I know a ton of people complained about the VIP packages last year - what steps are you taking to ensure that they're actually worth the price this time around?

Schmidt - we don't want it o suck. I don't know let's talk about it off-line.

VIP TICKETS FOR CHICAGO COMIC AND ENTERTAINMENT EXPO ON SALE DECEMBER 10, 2010

VIP Ticket Serves as Exclusive 3-Day Weekend Pass

Norwalk, CT, December 9, 2010: Officials at Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo (C2E2) have announced that VIP tickets for C2E2 will go on sale at 12 noon Friday, December 10, 2010. As always, there will be a limited number of tickets available so customers are encouraged to buy their tickets quickly. The tickets may be purchased via the C2E2 web site, www.c2e2.com.

The Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo, which had its debut in Chicago last year, will take place March 18 – 20, 2011 at the McCormick Place Convention Center.

The VIP Ticket cost is $150 and its privileges include:

An exclusive badge that functions as a 3-day pass

First access to the show floor (Note: this is not early access. VIP’s will be allowed on the floor first, but not early.)

Official C2E2 Show Poster signed by Ivan Reis

VIP Lounge (private coat check, private ATM, refreshments, lounge area)

Oversized re-usable C2E2 shopping bag

Marvel C2E2 variant comic

10% discount on all C2E2 show store merchandise

Regular tickets for C2E2 may also be purchased at www.c2e2.com. Other information about the show, as well as news about ReedPOP, which also organizes New York Comic Con (NYCC) is available at Lance Fensterman’s blog, www.mediumatlarge.net.

I am as well not impressed with the list...

I might stop in and grab a Gene Ha , Doug Mahnke , Joe Prado , Ivan Reis and Jenny Frison sketchs hopefully :shrug:

But there really isnt anyone I would make a point to be there for.

It's coming guys. Here is a partial list.

1Brian Michael Bendis

2Ivan Reis

Angel Medina

Art Baltazar

Dave Crosland

Doug Mahnke

Franchesco!

Franco Aureliani

Gary Gianni

Gene Ha

Geof Darrow

Hilary Barta

Jenny Frison

Jill Thompson

Joe Prado

John Jackson Miller

Katie Cook

Mike Norton

Paul Cornell

Rod Reis

Russell Lissau

Scott Snyder

Steve Seeley

Tim Seeley

Tony Moore

Trevor Mueller

http://www.c2e2.com/en/Whos-Coming/Guests/?campaignid=61597958&iusercampaignid=64518553