• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

emerald city comic con

20 posts in this topic

How much for Wm Shatner's sig? Around $50-60 US? Line up may be longer than for Stan Lee to get Gold Key or Marvel :cloud9: Star Treks signed.

Also their hotels link has not been updated for Mar/11 con yet. Or you can't reserve at the 2010 ECCC discount rate yet.

I missed last years, but will definitely be there next year !

Now who can hook me up with a pass ? :wishluck:

You don't have a credit card ?!.. (shrug) They are up for order online now go get em :) (really though if you don't know anyone with a CC that can order some for ya I'd be happy to help out, just send me a check or cash in the mail & then I can order you're ticks ... )

Right now I'm trying to decide which hotel to stay in ... Does anyone know which one is the best ?.. I guess its all just personal preference ...

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/hotels.php

Right now I'm thinking between because they are both the closest & the cheapest :D

Paramount Hotel

Roosevelt Hotel

Offer him $25 for a "Deal", tell him you want the Priceline rate

I will do better. I will offer Shatner 2 fresh BC wild salmon and a few beads :gossip: in trade for his sig since he loves fishing in his Motherland of Canada.

Motherland? He was born in Iowa - he just works in space.

....I have to say I was verrrry disappointed with Emerald Con this past year,.....where were the comocs?.....there was no decent Silver or Bronze IMO,....even Harley's stock was severly limited,...

....I have to say I was verrrry disappointed with Emerald Con this past year,.....where were the comocs?.....there was no decent Silver or Bronze IMO,....even Harley's stock was severly limited,...

I've always only gone for only one day so I've never really had time to shop much ... Too busy running around getting the autographs sketches & media autographs & photos ops that I want ... (shrug)

Up your monkey's azz

You sell at the show ? hm