• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete Newbie and Hello!

18 posts in this topic

Hi.

I just joined up... looking forward to my 3 free submissions.

Tried to submit a registry and have no idea if it worked.

Anyway... greetings!

Looking for some help in the pre-grade dpt...

Hopefully I'll be able to post pics of what I feel will be be my first ever submissions... a SC22 (around a 3.0) ... a Action 252 (around a 6.0) and something else.. (AMSM 14... FF 3 ...?)

I think I like this board... :)

Thank you!

My first few questions are:

1. What is a 'FS Thread'? (As was mentioned above)

2. In the 'Brother Can You Spare a Grade' section... what does PGM stand for?

3. As I was entering my books in the Registry I couldn't find, or add for that matter, a graded 'Marvel Double Feature' #1 (9.6). Is this a title I have to request?

4. Again, as stated above... what does WTTB's stand for?

Sorry for all the questions!

Thank you!

1. What is a 'FS Thread'? (As was mentioned above) A FOR SALE THREAD - MEANING YOU WILL BE SELLING BOOKS ON HERE

Selling goes on here

2. In the 'Brother Can You Spare a Grade' section... what does PGM stand for? PLEASE GRADE MY...

3. As I was entering my books in the Registry I couldn't find, or add for that matter, a graded 'Marvel Double Feature' #1 (9.6). Is this a title I have to request? YOU NEED TO REQUEST THIS, BUT IT WILL PROBABLY BE A LONG WHILE AS THERE ARE MANY OPEN REQUESTS RIGHT NOW

2010-2011 requests here

4. Again, as stated above... what does WTTB's stand for? WELCOME TO THE BOARDS

Sorry for all the questions! IT'S TO BE EXPECTED; OH, BY THE WAY, THE NEW MEMBERS HAVE TO BUY ALL THE OLD-TIMERS ONE FREE CGC SUBMISSION - THANKS IN ADVANCE (:

Thank you!

1. What is a 'FS Thread'? (As was mentioned above) A FOR SALE THREAD - MEANING YOU WILL BE SELLING BOOKS ON HERE

Selling goes on here

2. In the 'Brother Can You Spare a Grade' section... what does PGM stand for? PLEASE GRADE MY...

3. As I was entering my books in the Registry I couldn't find, or add for that matter, a graded 'Marvel Double Feature' #1 (9.6). Is this a title I have to request? YOU NEED TO REQUEST THIS, BUT IT WILL PROBABLY BE A LONG WHILE AS THERE ARE MANY OPEN REQUESTS RIGHT NOW

2010-2011 requests here

4. Again, as stated above... what does WTTB's stand for? WELCOME TO THE BOARDS

Sorry for all the questions! IT'S TO BE EXPECTED; OH, BY THE WAY, THE NEW MEMBERS HAVE TO BUY ALL THE OLD-TIMERS ONE FREE CGC SUBMISSION - THANKS IN ADVANCE (:

I wonder what the answers to these questions would have been if posted in the general section... :tonofbricks:

This is definitely a great site. I am new member as well and mainly spend all my time reading threads past and present.

A whole lot of info to digest especially for someone who has been out of collecting for years like I have.

Thank you!

1. What is a 'FS Thread'? (As was mentioned above)

F.S. means your having a Fire-Sale thread. For intiation here, all your key Silver-Age books are offered to board members at 50% off guide. Good luck and WTTB's.

DR.X

:jokealert:

Hello, the SC22 was sent in about 2 weeks ago... all I know so far is that it received a Universal label. I posted a picture of it in the grading section:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4243958#Post4243958

I'm going to continue more on this in the General Comics section...