• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANTHONY CASTRILLO UPDATES

749 posts in this topic

Im seem to remember promising this to someone but i cant find the pm anywhere,PLEASE let me know. I dod know the board member is into SHI.

This is what happens when so much stuff is going on.

f_35m_59cf8cf.jpg

That's probably for delvie

Im seem to remember promising this to someone but i cant find the pm anywhere,PLEASE let me know. I dod know the board member is into SHI.

This is what happens when so much stuff is going on.

Delvie is the Board's resident Shi maniac.

Thanks!

Im thinking about doing a Ryan Ottley on the covers that dont sell,if your not familiar with the story...Ryan burned a ton of pages he considered inferior to his latest stuff.

And quite frankly my newer stuff is better.

So if it doesnt sell it burns.lol

This is the Ottley story at BleedingCool.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/03/23/ryan-ottley-burning-his-old-invincible-original-art-pages-dealers-weep/

I dont think any of these sold so we'll put it to a vote and ill do the deed this weekend on my grill.

03282011206.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Besides I can always draw them again.:)

Anthony,

I would not consider any of these covers to be "inferior" works. In fact, many of them are books that I considered buying except for my budget. I'm sure others feel the same.

Would you consider holding them for a while? Perhaps they could be used as a donation to raise funds for a worthy cause the next time there is a thread on the Boards?

They are of course your books and you are entitled to do with them what you want but I hope that you reconsider.

Steve

Anthony,

Can I see a close up of the Sinister Six cover.

John

If John passes on it, :takeit:

I'll pass on it since I have a wraparound cover coming of these guy's. That way we can share the wealth.

John