• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANTHONY CASTRILLO UPDATES

749 posts in this topic

Everything will be submitted or mailed out within the next week or so.

So hang tight for just a bit longer.

for the seeing impaired.

Doesnt hurt to ask twice. Smart . Im asking about sketches from February. A little bit longer can mean anything. Why dont you just let him answer

EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE BY NYCC 2010!!!!! lol

Then im out of the sketchcovers biz,FOR GOOD! And its not personal guys,just not having fun anymore.

Im going thru all my pms and double and triple checking to see that i miss no one.

Make sure you stay in the commission business, your work is phenomenal.

Then im out of the sketchcovers biz,FOR GOOD! And its not personal guys,just not having fun anymore.

Im going thru all my pms and double and triple checking to see that i miss no one.

This may have been posted already, but will you be set up at a booth/table at the show? If so where? I look forward to meeting you.

Next time just buy a laptop that doesn't burst into flames. :baiting::grin:

My post wasn't in regards to you not doing anymore sketch covers. You have been saying that for a good couples of months now. Plus, if I thought I was going to have as profound effect as that on someone, I would make it worth my while. lol

This arrived today. :banana:

In the way of background, that is my daughter pictured. She had the lead role of Maria in her school's production of West Side Story, and I thought it would be cool to have an original piece of art depicting her from various scenes. At first I had no idea who I could get to do it, but then it occurred to me that it might be something Anthony could do. He was willing to give it a shot, and here's the result. My daughter's birthday is tomorrow, and I think this will be a great birthday present for her. The original is 11 x 17.

west_side_story.jpg