• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANTHONY CASTRILLO UPDATES

749 posts in this topic

Everything will be submitted or mailed out within the next week or so.

So hang tight for just a bit longer.

for the seeing impaired.

Doesnt hurt to ask twice. Smart . Im asking about sketches from February. A little bit longer can mean anything. Why dont you just let him answer

Whatever you do smart , don't commission any other artists. I would love 6 month turnaround times.

hey, never saw your post. How about you mind your own business. You are no ones art rep. You have some nerve man.

And its almost 9 months, I guess you are using the new math

Actually buffoon, I rep Mark Kidwell. How about some respect and patience with artists. They do sometimes get professional commitments to pay the bills.

For the seeing impaired and THICK SKULLED, How about you mind your own business

then don't post on a public message board nien nunb. What are you going to do next, tell your mommy?

What are you 12? Its Anthonys thread about his sketches. What is so hard for you to understand about that. Im asking him a question about sketches I paid for a long time ago. Are you his mommy? Are you his art rep? What is it any of your business if I ask him about these sketches. IM really curious?

Try PM's next time instead of following whatever agenda you have. How can you post on a public message board and then tell someone to mind their own business? If you take the time to actually read my post, I was inferring that artists in general can take a long time to do commissions due to professional obligations. It's not like he has vanished, he's on here everyday answering PM's.

It's people like you that probably have caused us all not to get great future sketches by AC. Any other remarks out of your mouth you can't back up or have zero knowledge about?

Perhaps we can get you a name change to dumb *spoon*

"Try PM's next time instead of following whatever agenda you have" Wow really Sherlock? Other than getting the books there is no agenda. However I think its quite obvious that you are the one with an agenda here. I ask about 3 books from forever ago and you feel the need to chime in and be a wise guy about it. Again Im not quite sure why you feel compelled to be a dik about me asking about books I paid for 8 1/2 months ago in his thread. I mean next time I will keep it in PMs because I didnt realize there are people like you who cant help but make idiotic comments about something you have nothing to do with.

"I was inferring that artists in general can take a long time to do commissions due to professional obligations" Again, why not just point out the obvious. I understand that artists sometimes have obligations. Who cares, Im not standing there demanding they put down their professional obligations to do my sketches. If its going to be a problem to get the sketches done in a timely manner then its no big deal. Ill go elsewhere. If you think 9 months or more is reasonable for a couple of sketches then thats just one of probably a million things you and I will disagree on.

" It's people like you that probably have caused us all not to get great future sketches by AC" Is this what youre all pissy about? Because baby wont get a sketch?

Im pretty sure AC could tell you that I have been patient, understanding, and above all non confrontational. I have been as accomodating as I possibly could be and with whatever else is going on in his life I know that hes doing his best to do the same. To make a statement like that leads me to believe that your either delusional or retarded. Of course I wouldnt want to insult the delusional or retarded community by comparing them to you.

"Any other remarks out of your mouth you can't back up or have zero knowledge about? Perhaps we can get you a name change to dumb *spoon*"

Remarks I cant back up? Interesting, what remarks have I made that I cant back up?

Well not to hijack my own thread...lol

The con was a complete mess,I was t the CGC booth and didn't see anyone and i was ONLY at the CGC booth,too many people congesting the isles made sure of that.

Since no one showed and there was no interest in these books,I decide to give them away to kids walking the floor,I gotta say it was more satisfying than selling them.

Anyway Ill be there again today.

f_urm3m_84591d9.jpg

Yes Joey, I actually had scans made yesterday.

The show over all was a downer. First off getting there from Brooklyn was a mess,getting in and getting my badge was a disaster,not knowing the second hall existed made things worse and the crowds,I was at the CGC booth ONLY.I ddint move anywhere.

But the good news is I spoke to some editors and companies regarding work,which ill have more news about later.

A big KUDOS to the CGC guys for busting their humps getting things done,yeah i didnt think they planned on getting such a massive turnout but they did what they could.

Some more books to finish and ill UPDATE the neww opp thread,which by the way was insisted i do by an industry legend.You can say no to him.lol

Yes Joey, I actually had scans made yesterday.

The show over all was a downer. First off getting there from Brooklyn was a mess,getting in and getting my badge was a disaster,not knowing the second hall existed made things worse and the crowds,I was at the CGC booth ONLY.I ddint move anywhere.

But the good news is I spoke to some editors and companies regarding work,which ill have more news about later.

A big KUDOS to the CGC guys for busting their humps getting things done,yeah i didnt think they planned on getting such a massive turnout but they did what they could.

Some more books to finish and ill UPDATE the neww opp thread,which by the way was insisted i do by an industry legend.You can say no to him.lol

I know what you mean Anthony. Around 4 PM each day on Friday and Saturday I had to leave the convention. It got so bad at one point going back and forth to where the artists were you had to push your way through.

I am also sorry I missed having a chance to say hello. There were way too many people for my taste so I just styaed in the comic section most of the time.

I will await the scans from you, and I hope this new project comes to fruition.