• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANTHONY CASTRILLO UPDATES

749 posts in this topic

Everything will be submitted or mailed out within the next week or so.

So hang tight for just a bit longer.

for the seeing impaired.

Doesnt hurt to ask twice. Smart . Im asking about sketches from February. A little bit longer can mean anything. Why dont you just let him answer

Whatever you do smart , don't commission any other artists. I would love 6 month turnaround times.

hey, never saw your post. How about you mind your own business. You are no ones art rep. You have some nerve man.

And its almost 9 months, I guess you are using the new math

Due to an unscheduled dinner party( my wife planned and did not inform me) I will be busy cooking food for said dinner guests and not having fun at the con.

I never realized i could make sentences just out of swearing.

Anyway, Ill be at the con at 9am till closing tomorrow.

You can find me at the CGC booth every other hour,If not see Brian he has my cell.

Till then,this is IRON CHEF Castrillo signing out.

for the seeing impaired.

Doesnt hurt to ask twice. Smart . Im asking about sketches from February. A little bit longer can mean anything. Why dont you just let him answer

Whatever you do smart , don't commission any other artists. I would love 6 month turnaround times.

hey, never saw your post. How about you mind your own business. You are no ones art rep. You have some nerve man.

Actually buffoon, I rep Mark Kidwell. How about some respect and patience with artists. They do sometimes get professional commitments to pay the bills.

For the seeing impaired and THICK SKULLED, How about you mind your own business

for the seeing impaired.

Actually buffoon, I rep Mark Kidwell. How about some respect and patience with artists. They do sometimes get professional commitments to pay the bills.

For the seeing impaired and THICK SKULLED, How about you mind your own business

then don't post on a public message board nien nunb. What are you going to do next, tell your mommy?

What are you 12? Its Anthonys thread about his sketches. What is so hard for you to understand about that. Im asking him a question about sketches I paid for a long time ago. Are you his mommy? Are you his art rep? What is it any of your business if I ask him about these sketches. IM really curious?

Im out the door.Got held up yet again,Ill make 2 trips to the con 2day since i have a ton o to carry.Id tried finishing up stuff but ill skip the after party to come home and finish for tomorrow.

See you in a bit.

The CHEF has spoken. lol

Have a good one at the con dude. {;¤{)