• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mound City 2

229 posts in this topic

That was fast! lol

Now if only they would put some contact info out there so I can call them with my correct CC #...

:popcorn:

To update that information, you can reach us at (314) 680-8599. Or you can reach me at (314) 599-0563 - all our contact information is readily available on our website.

When we reconciled day 1 and 2 of the sales on Proxibid, it automatically generated invoices with taxes added. We've gone through, corrected the invoices, and sent the corrected versions out - as well as an email to the winning bidders explaining the invoices, methods of payment, and basic shipping information.

I just got back from picking up over 1250 feet of bubble wrap - we'll be starting on packaging the books tomorrow morning.

Awesome. I'll call you guys tomorrow with my info!

Oh well.
how bout them cards :headbang:

Heck, the Astros may finish higher than the Cards :wishluck:

if they go 9-4, they finish .500 :o

From worst to just mediocre :banana:

I'm rootin for ya...my Reds' fate is already sealed :cloud9:
A loss to the Phils in the playoffs?

Oh well.
how bout them cards :headbang:

Heck, the Astros may finish higher than the Cards :wishluck:

if they go 9-4, they finish .500 :o

From worst to just mediocre :banana:

I'm rootin for ya...my Reds' fate is already sealed :cloud9:

Are you lot talking about rounders? ???

GR-75_Medium_Transport.jpg

...The first ship(ment) is away!

One of the bidders requested expedited shipping and offered to make up the difference between Fedex ground and 3 day business, to which we gladly complied. His books are scheduled to arrive this Friday - just in time for him to take them to a show and make some money.

If anyone else is interested in expediting their shipping, and covering the difference between the free Fedex ground shipment price which we will cover and the price of 3 day business, or 2 day, or whatever else you want, just send me an email or give us a call and we will take care of it.

As far as a general update - yesterday we fully reconciled the auction, checking the Proxibid records against our in house clerking records, and against the video and audio recordings we took at the auction. Today we set to work sorting the winning bidders lots and began the process of wrapping, packaging, labeling, and organizing the shipments. We also began processing payments from credit cards, and generating paid invoices for completed wire transfers, etc. We should have the entirety of the shipments packaged and ready to go within a couple of days, and then it will be a simple matter of getting all the payments processed and taking the books up to the local Fedex office.

Once again, for everyone who gave us a try this time, we truly appreciate it. I'll be poking in here from time to time with updates, but expect most of our news to come via email or other advertising mediums. If anyone has questions or concerns about their shipments, please contact us via email or phone - there are several methods of reaching us available on our "contact us" page from our website.

Roughly 3/4 of the books have been paid for, packaged, and shipped. There are about 3 short boxes of slabs and roughly 1 long box of grouped raw lots left to be bubble wrapped, boxed, double boxed with foam/more bubbles, and sent on their merry way. A few shipments are waiting on checks to fully clear, there are a couple of people who had credit card issues that we still have to ferret out, but for the most part things are running smoothly. Should have just shipped the stuff ourselves last time and saved the headaches, but you live and you learn. We had another 12 or so orders go out today, and we should have all the remaining books (provided payment is made on those who are still outstanding for one reason or another) shipped out by the end of the week by the latest.

Just a heads up to anyone else that spent over 1k at the latest auction ...

I paid via a bank wire but noticed today that the credit card I had on file was also charged the equivalent amount. I've got a call into Mound City and am certain that they will reverse the charges.

Just want to alert any other buyers to a potential billing error.

Just a heads up to anyone else that spent over 1k at the latest auction ...

I paid via a bank wire but noticed today that the credit card I had on file was also charged the equivalent amount. I've got a call into Mound City and am certain that they will reverse the charges.

Just want to alert any other buyers to a potential billing error.

:o Ouch.

I paid by wire transfer as well,and so far,no "double" charge.