• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

85 posts in this topic

Here's the list of nominees for ROOKIE OF THE YEAR in the order they appeared in the original CGC FORUM AWARDS 2004 THREAD :

• Aces
  • DiceX
  • nikos61
  • Ares
  • jbud73
  • Sterlingcomics
  • bassgman
  • shiverbones

If anyone wants to add a name to this list....do it now.

RedHook... thumbsup2.gif

Save him for next time or I won't have a chance! 893frustrated.gif27_laughing.gif

You never had a chance to begin with. tonofbricks.gif

I think I can...

I think I can...

I think I can...

The little shill that could. smile.gif

Didn't you win Rookie of the Year last year?

If so, how can Ares be Rookie of the Year this year? He's been on the Boards longer than you 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused.gif

To say that I " won " last year is being generous. tongue.gif

I'm just listing all the names that have been nominated.

I don't think this would be a fair competition, if that Kryptonitecomics guy wasn't nominated 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Man, I thought I was using one of my shills, never mind J/K blush.gif

Due to the above post....I nominate you. flowerred.gif

You love me....you really....reallly.....love me acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

I just gave THE_BEYONDER 5 stars..... grin.gif893censored-thumb.gifForgot we don't need no stinkin stars foreheadslap.gif

Well I prayed to the God of Milar bags that your Comic Books page quality stays white thumbsup2.gif