• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant-Size Super Stars #1 - The Incredible Hulk vs. The Thing CGC 9.8 W

22 posts in this topic

I just seem to recall someone offering a really sweet copy of this as a raw recently on the boards. It may have been David and he may have gotten it slabbed. I didn't even know it existed until I saw the raw for sale in the other thread. Cool book.

Did you buy or offer that as a raw on the boards? Just curious...gorgeous book man (thumbs u

I believe I had this up on the Boards one time as a 9.4. Also had it on eBay for at least three months at 9.4 (and priced at 9.2 guide) - no takers (shrug)

Finally decided it was too nice not to send in. :acclaim:

Did you buy or offer that as a raw on the boards? Just curious...gorgeous book man (thumbs u

I believe I had this up on the Boards one time as a 9.4. Also had it on eBay for at least three months at 9.4 (and priced at 9.2 guide) - no takers (shrug)

Finally decided it was too nice not to send in. :acclaim:

Way to go David! (worship) Great looking copy. :applause:

I believe I had this up on the Boards one time as a 9.4.

Hi David,

Yes, it was from me and i sold it t you as a 9.2/9.4. Call me the french FT :acclaim:

lol

I need to check out your for sale site more than once a week hm