• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grader's notes

12 posts in this topic

What would you say is the tolerable limit when calling for the notes before becoming a pain-in-the-arse? Is it better to fax or call with a list and call back a day or two later?

I've rarely called, and when I have, it's usually been for one book. I'm "search-engine challenged" so any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Rich

They obviously enjoy answering questions on the phone or they'd make the grader notes available online as was promised about 6-7 years ago.

If everyone made the effort to call continuously about three books per call, maybe they'd begin to enjoy it less. I can give anyone who is interested the #s off my slabs and the 100 or so books I've de-slabbed, and they can have some fun :thumbsup:

They love when you call and ask for notes and once they look up the books they turn out to be Blue 9.8s or higher. That's what they wish for the most.

Errr..., can you give me the flaws, please? :shrug: I thought for sure it was 9.9/10 hm

They obviously enjoy answering questions on the phone or they'd make the grader notes available online as was promised about 6-7 years ago.

^^ But that might give away their "secret formula" lol

Oh, and thanks to everyone for the advice. Three per day max it is.