• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SOME TECS, FLASH, SUPES, ect...

69 posts in this topic

Throughout the day I'm going to be listing some big logo Detectives, some All Flash, an Action and maybe some EC horror.

Paypal only.

NEW AND IMPROVED SHIPPING! ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY ONLY. I WILL GO TO THE SITE AND GIVE YOU A NEAR EXACT SHIPPING AMOUNT AFTER I HAVE YOUR ZIP CODE OR COUNTRY

:takeit: wins out over PM

PM offers are encouraged

This is one left over from last week that I thought for sure would have sold so here it is again. This one is sickly below guide.

Action 77 $75

Solid book with nice pages, some have dogears and soiling but they are solid. It's been around moisture but not in it, you can see the ripples on the front and back cover. Tight at the staples. Press it if you want and have a really nice copy for a really nice price.

action77.jpg

action77bc.jpg

Ship to Canada... we are nice people ..

T

:foryou: Our $$ is no good :shrug:

This was in the opening guys

I love you guys but customs and USPS doesn't I'm afraid.

I tried, it was a pain and I don't mail the books so I've got to pick and choose; sorry :sorry:

T

I tried, it was a pain and I don't mail the books so I've got to pick and choose; sorry :sorry:

I've never had any problems shipping to Canada or Europe hm

What's changed about shipping there?

T

I've never had any problems shipping to Canada or Europe hm

What's changed about shipping there?

Its not the shipping.its the shipper :eek:

So we're derailing my thread because of shipping?

Not trying to derail, merely asking a question :shrug:

I haven't shipped books in over a year but used to all the time. It was never a problem for me.

Thought maybe there could be a simple solution, so you would possibly increase your sales (such as shipping it to a US Boardee who wouldn't have a problem shipping it for you as long as the costs were reimbursed)... hm

But that's okay...

I won't derail your thread trying to help again

:D Almost sounded like you were trying to help until that last part but, ah well!

Sorry about the International shipping folks but it is what it is and I can't change it. It's nothing personal against anyone or any place.

If someone from the US wants to buy the books for you then obvously that would be no concern of mine on what they did with it after they got it.

There will be more Tecs tonight, a couple more All Flash and a few ECs.

:D Almost sounded like you were trying to help until that last part but, ah well!

Sorry about the International shipping folks but it is what it is and I can't change it. It's nothing personal against anyone or any place.

If someone from the US wants to buy the books for you then obvously that would be no concern of mine on what they did with it after they got it.

There will be more Tecs tonight, a couple more All Flash and a few ECs.

smiley-face-drool.gif

This is one left over from last week that I thought for sure would have sold so here it is again. This one is sickly below guide.

Action 77 $75

Solid book with nice pages, some have dogears and soiling but they are solid. It's been around moisture but not in it, you can see the ripples on the front and back cover. Tight at the staples. Press it if you want and have a really nice copy for a really nice price.

action77.jpg

action77bc.jpg

SOLD via PM