• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC question

35 posts in this topic

Gotta say im stoked for this show. I havent made it to any other conventions this year, and this will be the only one I can attend. Looking forward to seeing alot of friends from the board. But this is the first time I am only going for signatures, no intentions on buying books.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing any specific artists? Neal Adams is gonna love me lol

I'm really hoping Kevin Eastman shows up. :wishluck:

Other than that, I look forward to meeting Romita Sr. and there are a few artists that I'm hoping to get sketches from.

Does Adams still charge $5 a signature?
Yes, Infantino charges $10.00 as well. I MIGHT get an Infantino though, I still need alot of Tec artist signatures!

When did this start? The last time I got an Infantino signature was at the Big Apple Con in November of 2008 and it was free.

Does Adams still charge $5 a signature?
Yes, Infantino charges $10.00 as well. I MIGHT get an Infantino though, I still need alot of Tec artist signatures!

When did this start? The last time I got an Infantino signature was at the Big Apple Con in November of 2008 and it was free.

Last year at NYCC it was $10.00 according to the CGC witness

I have to sit back and figure out which books I want to bring with me for each artist. I just took a look at all of my Adams keys and it seems I already had them signed... what to do, what to do?

BUT, I am hoping to finally get my ASM 300 signed by McFarlane. That would be sweeeet!