• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYC STAN LEE PRIVATE SIGNING

31 posts in this topic

Stan-Lee-Submission-Formv2.jpg

Well this got deleted by the Mods before for NO REASON AT ALL.

MODS PLEASE restore my OLD CGC APPROVED THREAD and DELETE THIS ONE.

10 DAYS UNTIL DEADLINE. PLEASE SUB SOME MORE BOOKS!!!

LAST SIGNING FOR THE YEAR FOR ME AND STAN LEE.

What, you mean the one that was moved to the "Events" section? Oh, and lol that you would get an apology from someone here for moving your free publicity to your paid event

Your thread got completely deleted. I may not have done it, but I already took responsibility for it and apologized via email. I am sorry, Sean. You have a new thread, the world has been restored.

RE: "Spamming the boards" - This is VERY simple.

1 thread for a private signing (ie. Stan Lee, which is NOT going on during the convention, but after hours, off the con floor) gets a thread. I appreciate it when multiple private signings are in 1 thread.

1 thread for taking books for the convention. If you want to mention your other signings, no big. That's business.

They are 2 different types of signings. They get 2 different threads. DWC & NYComics are working together for a private signing with Stan at NYCC. Maybe they should share a thread for THAT, but I'm not going to lose sleep if there are 4 threads instead of 3.

Mods please refer to Paul's message above and do not delete my thread again.

Thank You.

To get back on topic

10 Days until Deadline!!!!! This will be NYComics LAST Stan Lee signing of the year!

Best,

Sean

Maybe they should share a thread for THAT, but I'm not going to lose sleep if there are 4 threads instead of 3.

Dude.

I did.

I lost sleep, and a LOT of it!

it's no fun when I'm up all night counting threads instead of sheep! :frustrated:

;);)

lol

Hi All-

I would just like to announce that this Stan Lee private signing is NOT happening AT the New York Comic Con.

It is a private signing in NYC to ensure we can get all Stan Lee submissions signed.

Thank You,

Sean

Hi All-

I would just like to announce that this Stan Lee private signing is NOT happening AT the New York Comic Con.

It is a private signing in NYC to ensure we can get all Stan Lee submissions signed.

Thank You,

Sean

I've seen Stan's bar tab.... :doh:

And the bill from the VIP room.

AND the....

...waitaminute....SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!