• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with vintage spinner rack dimensions...

34 posts in this topic

Hey all...I finally tracked down a vintage spinner rack (like this one -- pic borrowed from another thread :foryou: )...

103696.jpg

...and am going to pick it up tomorrow.

If you've got one, could you please measure its height for me? I'm trying to figure out if I can get it in the family car, or if I need to take my truck.

Thanks!

-Mikey

Hey all...I finally tracked down a vintage spinner rack (like this one -- pic borrowed from another thread :foryou: )...

103696.jpg

...and am going to pick it up tomorrow.

If you've got one, could you please measure its height for me? I'm trying to figure out if I can get it in the family car, or if I need to take my truck.

Thanks!

-Mikey

Sweet! (thumbs u I'm not able to take measurements at the moment but the stand can be removed from the spinner. What size car? If the seats can go down and its a mid to large size car, you should be able to fit it in. If its a small car, you're better off taking the truck.

I suppose this is as good a thread as any - not sure if these are do-able for Ringfinger or anyone else looking for them, but I've already contacted both these guys and neither is interested in shipping them.

This one is really cool - it's a fixer upper, but I haven't ever seen one of these CCA racks:

VINTAGE CCA Comic Book Spinner Rack - $200 (Cleveland)

3md3p13lf5O05Q45P0a8337bab7fda9d71605.jpg

This is one I've been trying to get for some time, but just haven't had the opportunity to find one closer to me. The tin and the stand look to be in fantastic condition:

Vintage Comic Book Spinner Rack - $175 (Eugene)

3p73o83lb5Q15T15U5a8t805eb6773d8710c8.jpg

It goes without saying, that if anyone close to these sellers would pick these up locally and arrange ship to me, please let me know. I'd appreciate it! (thumbs u

I've got this one.

spinrack.jpg

Sorry for the dumb sounding question, but I've never seen one before - is that the colour of the paint (copper/rustic) or is it rust? Any interest in selling?

It is a copper color. Not really interested in selling, as I collect these. I have

5 vintage comic spinners. Here is another one I picked up last year on the

"World's Longest Yard Sale".

spinner-rack.jpg

lol I wondered if you'd come to the rescue. Thanks! (thumbs u

If it was a picture of a Superbird I'm sure you'd find a way to figure it out.

:ohnoez:

I've got this one.

spinrack.jpg

Sorry for the dumb sounding question, but I've never seen one before - is that the colour of the paint (copper/rustic) or is it rust? Any interest in selling?

It is a copper color. Not really interested in selling, as I collect these. I have

5 vintage comic spinners. Here is another one I picked up last year on the

"World's Longest Yard Sale".

spinner-rack.jpg

Those are neat Flee! If you should ever reconsider, let me know. (thumbs u