• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Never Ending Sales thread. Gold to Moderns, something for everyone.

485 posts in this topic

I am now the proud new owner of a 5,000 book collection. :o

Guess this thread just went from Never Ending to Never Ever Ending. :o :o

But I will be back this Friday and Saturday as promised to list the rest of the Star books.

As for the books from this collection, some will be held for this thread, while I hope to liquidate the rest at the Tampa show next month. Should be fun going through 20 long boxes of stuff. :tonofbricks:

Alright, so I have some time finally to get some more Star books up, however, its probably the last batch for a while. With the Tampa show coming up in two weeks, I need to get out all the packages that have been paid for (except for those that specifically requested they be held), and start processing those 5,000 books for sale. That probably means I won't have anything new in this thread until Friday, November 12th. The good news is, I should have some stuff from the new collection up for sale by then.

In fact, I'll make an earnest effort to have no less then 100 new Marvel and DC books up for sale that Friday.

If you have a need for any other Star books before then, please PM me and I'll go hunting through the old longbox, still several titles that I didn't get to.