• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Never Ending Sales thread. Gold to Moderns, something for everyone.

485 posts in this topic

Alright, so I have some time finally to get some more Star books up, however, its probably the last batch for a while. With the Tampa show coming up in two weeks, I need to get out all the packages that have been paid for (except for those that specifically requested they be held), and start processing those 5,000 books for sale. That probably means I won't have anything new in this thread until Friday, November 12th. The good news is, I should have some stuff from the new collection up for sale by then.

In fact, I'll make an earnest effort to have no less then 100 new Marvel and DC books up for sale that Friday.

:juggle:

Alright, so I have some time finally to get some more Star books up, however, its probably the last batch for a while. With the Tampa show coming up in two weeks, I need to get out all the packages that have been paid for (except for those that specifically requested they be held), and start processing those 5,000 books for sale. That probably means I won't have anything new in this thread until Friday, November 12th. The good news is, I should have some stuff from the new collection up for sale by then.

In fact, I'll make an earnest effort to have no less then 100 new Marvel and DC books up for sale that Friday.

:juggle:

Sorry Ray, thanks to you and a couple of others for being so patient with me.

The last couple of weeks have just been a blur of activity, some of it actually comic-related. I was all set to list a bunch more books last night, when I got a call from a seller on Craigslist who had 19 longboxes of half-way decent stuff they were getting rid of cheap. We agree to terms, and I drive for the next four hours round trip to bring back the books. Downside was I'm too pooped after moving those 19 longboxes twice (once to load, then to unload) to do much else late last night.

So, here's the story, anyone who was still waiting on me to list some material will get free shipping for their troubles. If you've already paid for shipping, your next order ships for free. Though more listings are coming, if you prefer I ship your books out ASAP, I will.

I actually have quite a few items scanned, priced and ready to go, however, I'm hesitant about listing stuff seperately during a VCC weekend. I don't think its fair to those folks who took the time to set up a virtual booth and participate in the VCC to have other sellers offer their wares as normal, so I try to lay low. The good news is that I have off from next Friday night all the way through to Thanksgiving weekend, so I'll have plenty of time to list what I hope to be about 150-200 more books, both Marvel and DC.

Again, very sorry to everyone who has waited, but the best books have yet to be offered, and there are a LOT of them left to go. Thanks to everyone that has made this a successful sales thread so far. (thumbs u