• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 CGC SS 6.5 & X-Men #2 CGC 9.4 - CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

Today is my 30th birthday, and I've decided that in this new decade, I really want to upgrade my copy of X-Men #1. To do that, I need to sell my current copy and downgrade my #2.

So you guys get the first crack. Offers are welcome, but I probably won't budge a lot at this point. Also, in the interests of full disclosure, both books have been pressed.

Sorry but I can't do time payments on these right now. Paypal preferred, just for everyone's peace of mind. Pics to come.

X-Men #1 - CGC 6.5 - Signature Series - signed by Stan Lee

X-Men #2 - CGC 9.4 Universal

Don't sell that 2

It's only a month or two younger than the 1

I know - I love it, but the only way I'm going to get a HG #1 in the collection is to sell it. I could pick up a 8.5-9.0 copy of #2 along the way for a fraction of the price. Then they're both HG :cloud9:

But yes I find myself actually afraid that someone might buy them lol

HBD !

I think you're totally doing the right thing...Upgrade the 1, down grade the 2...But like others have said, that 2 is simply stunning !!! - Perfectly centered and nice page quality...

These two books will sell, for sure....

Be sure to post the #1 when you upgrade

Happy belated! We have the same b-day. :applause:

Killer #2, but if you're an ultra HG guy, you may regret selling it.

I'm an ASM guy, and if I got my hands on an ASM 2 in 9.4 that looked this nice, I definitely wouldn't part with it.

Collecting is a marathon, not a race. You can slowly build a war chest and eventually have both in very high grade.