• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

western penn

17 posts in this topic

How long has this pedigree been around? Also, what makes a pedigree?

I think the collection surfaced in the early or mid 1990s. Supposedly there's an interesting story behind it. We've been teased about it on the boards. But as far as I know, the story hasn't been revealed here.

It is a very strong collection. There are a lot of great Western Penn books out there, both Silver and Bronze.

All this and more will be answered in the upcoming pedigree book from Matt Nelson, to be released later in the century.

I think the collection surfaced in the early or mid 1990s. Supposedly there's an interesting story behind it. We've been teased about it on the boards. But as far as I know, the story hasn't been revealed here.

It is a very strong collection. There are a lot of great Western Penn books out there, both Silver and Bronze.

And some GA/Atomic Age.

tarzan5996westernpenn.jpg

All this and more will be answered in the upcoming pedigree book from Matt Nelson, to be released later in the century.

Which one?