• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First! I, Transplant, was first to post in this thread.

51 posts in this topic

I'd like to be the first to offer honest feedback about myself. Sometimes, as a buyer, I forget to send deposit money for time payments.

Whiz 14?

the book came quickly, packaged for a nuclear explosion, and the communication was top notch.

you got lucky

I would ignore you if it weren't for that annoying Yankee accent. Instead, I will have Greggy deliver a groin kick.

Mike sent me Manhatten Projects 1-3. Am very happy as condition is better than stated, they arrived quickly, also the packaging was very secure (would have survived the afore-mentioned nuclear explosion!).

Thanks Mike!!

I bought a Action Comics #41 from Mike and could not be happier. Spot on grading, fast shipping, and great packaging. He's easy to work and communicate with. I will definetly continue to do deals with him in the future.

I purchased a couple of nice books from Mike a few years back and

I was very pleased with everything about our transaction. Quick shipping,

great communication, fair prices and awesome grading. (thumbs u

Thanks again!! (worship)

I will be taking Mike's money at the poker table in Chicago. Mike will provide quality service and quick delivery in pushing his chips to my side of the table. I am extending him kudos ahead of time. (thumbs u

I will be taking Mike's money at the poker table in Chicago. Mike will provide quality service and quick delivery in pushing his chips to my side of the table. I am extending him kudos ahead of time. (thumbs u
This forum is for actual transactions only. Your daydreams do not count.