• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaz973's feedback

112 posts in this topic

Please taunt me in person or via PM. (tsk) This is my feedback thread (even though it is currently devoid of feedback). Wait a minute... you've had books from me, where's my frickin feedback? :cry:

Always Always ALWAYS keeps his word. Pays when he says he will, and is a kind and patient caregiver to several 3-legged gerbils, and one neurotic sloth.

Alfa-Romeo-Sloth.jpg

There's a special stall in the restroom in Heaven with your name on it.

God Bless You!!!!

Garry and I have done several deals and everything was always perfect! A funny and thoughtful guy who is a real asset here on the boards. Always have enjoyed our PMing on our respective interests and would love to get together with you and the other Brits for a pint next time I'm across the pond... :headbang:

t

Garry is a great seller! I have brought loads from him over this past year and his grading and shipping are spot on. Buy or sell with confidence as I always do (thumbs u

In fact I have my eyes on a few books of his as I type hm

Garry has bought some Avengers books from me. They seemed to take forever to get there and we got a little concerned. Turns out the postal guy had put them in his shed a couple of weeks earlier but didn't leave a note. Silly Brits.

But go ahead and sell to Garry. I'd do it again without hesitation. I'm just putting a note on the box about not hiding it in the shed.

Garry is a pleasure to deal with, a true gentlemen, and a great communicator.

I'll be honest, I am usually afraid of overseas transactions. Garry and I did a trade of a few books last year and it went so smoothly I can honestly say it was fun.

You can feel confident dealing with Garry.