• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaz973's feedback

112 posts in this topic

Had another successful deal with Garry.

It's great to have such excellent service. It was for a bunch of 90's Thor and even though they're not expensive Garry still packs with care and respect for the comics.

I cannot recommend Garry enough.

Neil

Just finished a deal with Garry for a Marvel key. The greatest thing was when he PM'd to let me know it had arrived safely. Can't wait to deal with again.

There has a lot to be said about a seller getting constant repeat business :takeit:

Just completed another purchase from Garry :whee:

Everything went smoothly as normal. From high-end books to 90's drek , they get the same treatment - the grading excellent and awesome packaging.

Thank you Garry (worship)

Garry is consistently great at grading, packaging, and communicating, if you are the lucky buyer of some of his books.

He's also a fantastic buyer, so friendly, courteous and attentive to all the details of the deal, no matter what the value of the purchase.

I just sold him 3 CGC books and the deal went super smoothly, despite extra hurdle of slow transportation from N. America to the U.K.

Selling to Garry is like selling to a friend, because over the years and the buys and sells between us, he has become a good friend of mine on these boards. A friendship, not limited only to comic books.

And it's always great to work with one's friends!

(thumbs u

Just wrapped up another one of many transactions with Garry and once again it was a real pleasure. The transaction part was flawless as usual but more importantly was another chance for Garry and I to chat and check in on each other's lives and families. I consider Garry a true friend although we have never met in person...I hope to do so some day when I can make it over the pond to jolly good England... (thumbs u

THX AGAIN Garry! :headbang:

Tom