• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Palmer Feedback - What did the chicken say to the thief?

74 posts in this topic

The words - Happy, Pleased, Classy, Responsive, are only the tip of the iceberg with this guy. :headbang: Truly a great person to work with, and got an amazing piece commissioned for me.. highly recommended for all your ss/sketch needs! lol

Thanks again and happy holidays!

In the past I was able to get an awesome Todd McFarlane sketch cover from Adam. Just now I received a Ron Frenz sketch cover and another sketch cover with sketches from two legends, Joe Simon and D ick Ayers. All of these have been well priced and were shipped very quickly. I hope to buy from this gentleman again in the future.

Just received some books today that I purchased from Adam and I couldn't be happier. :D

He posted here that he has a complete run of TMNT Volume 1 for sale. Thing was, I only needed to fill some holes in order to complete my own set (mostly second prints and "City At War" books).

So I sent him a PM in hopes that he might have some of what I was needing. A few short PMs later, the conversation turned into a sale. He was incredibly accommodating, shipped the books REALLY fast and well packed, and he has left me grinning from ear to ear knowing that I've completed* my search.

*My set is only missing the four priciest books (#1 - 1st and 2nd prints, #3 - NYCC variant, #4 - Error cover).