• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade my Fury

13 posts in this topic

7.0-7.5

***** edit ****** is there a second, lighter (but longer, color breaking) crease in the URC? If so, I am going to have to bump my grade down to 6.0. **********

Yep. To say I was disappointed when it arrived in the mail would be an understatement. I was really jazzed about buying this book. One of my favorite covers.

How about this one?

Fury%205%20fr.jpg

Fury%205%20bk.jpg

can you tell I am having a few beers while I scan?

There is not a spine roll on 5. I don't know why it looks that way in the scan. confused-smiley-013.gif

Actually, the book is perfectly flat, staples are tight and pq falls in the ow/w range.

Thanks to everyone for offering up your opinions. I was really hoping for some cgc worthy books but knew I was in trouble when I got these two in the mail this week.

7.0-7.5

***** edit ****** is there a second, lighter (but longer, color breaking) crease in the URC? If so, I am going to have to bump my grade down to 6.0. **********

Yes. There is a crease.