• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inflated Signature Series Auctions

235 posts in this topic

Anyone still have pics of those fake Jim Lee sketches? I need me a good laugh.

Ya I remember those... priceless lol

I noticed that he removed the links to his ebay page from his sig line...

http://shop.ebay.com/blackstarcomics/m.html :sick:

Looking through his feedback I see some very shaky McFarlane sigs and really bad attempts at Jim Lee's autograph. (tsk)

wasn't this the guy who had raw sketches or sigs and chandler emailed said person and they confermined they didn't do it

think it was Romita JR

i'm sry but if an artist says they didn't do something and your selling it, as you said you have CoA's for this stuff, tells me you are a farud and your books are untrustworthy

if this wasn't you (i'm sure someone will tell me if i'm right or wrong) then i appoligise for what i said

plus you have to keep in mind the people on here have proven themselves to each other on buying/selling, you on the otherhand have not

also anyone on here buying/selling and renages on the deal without a good reason is either ousterized (sp?) or kicked all together, which they fully deservied imo

I got you Billy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250682983722

Man looks like a trifecta. The Jim Lee sigs looks horrible, Stans also. The Scott Williams sig looks shaky also. We should confirm Scott's sig on the boards.

But that is one ugly Jim Lee sig. And i know my Jim Lee sigs lol

I contacted Ebay about your remarks telling people to buy my items and leave negative feedback. I gave Ebay the link to this CGC chat board. They have it on file and if anything happens, you or any of your followers will be kicked off eBay. They also said they will remove any negative feedback that may occur from you or anyone else who is involved. Grow up and act your age. You need to go to the gym to get your anger out!

No, they didn't.

And, no, they won't.

What's next? Pretending that you've contacted the "cyber police"? :lol:

I contacted Ebay about your remarks telling people to buy my items and leave negative feedback. I gave Ebay the link to this CGC chat board. They have it on file and if anything happens, you or any of your followers will be kicked off eBay. They also said they will remove any negative feedback that may occur from you or anyone else who is involved. Grow up and act your age. You need to go to the gym to get your anger out!

No, they didn't.

And, no, they won't.

What's next? Pretending that you've contacted the "cyber police"? :lol:

dont-worry-sir-im-from-the-internet.jpg

I got you Billy.

Man looks like a trifecta. The Jim Lee sigs looks horrible, Stans also. The Scott Williams sig looks shaky also. We should confirm Scott's sig on the boards.

+1

That is a very very bad attempt at a Jim Lee signature

doh!

All this and he has the gall to charge $15 for economy shipping! :makepoint:

I just discovered CGC SS in 2007. I have been collecting since I was 13years old.

At 16, I started attending comic book conventions. I have over 45,000 signed comics

and I own my own comic store which is ran by two great employees Alex & Joe. Also, I am a gym teacher.

EBay is ran by Alex, my employee. I hope this solves some of your issues. At every convention, we get about 700 signed comics. We get multiple copies signed. Please see my video on myspace. It will give people an idea on how we work. I am planning to sell all of my comics so I can get 800 cgc signature series by Stan Lee and John Ramita before they retire. So far I have 300 Stan Lee cgc.

http://myspace.com/planetecomics

Ok Mr. Blackstarcomics I guess I need to ask. I know who you get your CGC graded Stan Lee sig books from. You say that you get Stan Lee to sign for you at cons. Please tell me WHAT cons you have attended that you personally have gotten Stan to sign for you at this year? And how many books do you get signed by Stan at these cons? Do you get any of the books you get signed by Stan Lee at a Con submitted to CGC for grading? And where have you gotten books signed by John Romita Sr this year other then the New York Comic Con? Inquiring minds would like to know.

I got you Billy.

WOWWWWWWWWWW

Emilio de crack head should go 2 jail 4 forgery of an 89 or 90 year old LEGEND of comics signature. :frustrated:

And maybe tortured after that as well.

THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!!!

LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE FOR YOUR WRONG DOINGS AND THE FORUM WILL FORGIVE YOU..... at least till tomorrow...

Damn you must do alot of coke 2 have the nerve to bring your scam @$$ here after ripping off a member and call yourself the MAN OF STEEL ....

I think it would be nice if he'd stop listing on ebay so I don't have to look at his stupidly high BIN prices when I search for SS books. It'd be nice too if the mods could just remove him now to save us all the trouble of listening to anymore of his delusional ramblings. 2c

PS Blackstar, do you really think you're going to be able to post here and do any damage to pirate's reputation in a forum where he's well known as a respectable member of the community? I'm pretty sure anyone here who's had dealings with him would be willing to vouch for him. I know I would.

To see all my photos of Stan Lee see my myspace of all the comic con. Also the VIP Pass for the NY Comic see info on my myspace. And my old signed comics by John Romita Sr Were signed at the Baltimore Comic Con $5.00 For every Comic 1st 50 people. See all photos At my Space.

Any other ? See my myspace. All the info is there.

If anyone has a problem, they deal with me directly on my myspace. They don’t post immature comments on a site to complain. Stop hating and grow up.

Just CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO LOG IN

CLICK ON Photos to see Al the info. Also to see artists and writers signing comics CLICK ON VIDEO.

Nobody cares about your myspace. Nobody cares about your videos. Nobody cares about your fake 'authentication' of your fake sigs. Nobody cares about how many different people are using your account.

What people do care about is you scamming, you forging signatures, you listing books at insane prices, you stealing books. Now spice your arguments up a bit, you're becoming incredibly boring.

Blackstar, it's been my experience that honest people are happy to do business in public and crooks want to keep it all private.

Your eBay auctions alone make it clear that you're not a particularly good seller to buy from. That you ripped off pirate just drives the point home.

We have had entire threads devoted to your outlandish pricing lol

You, like everyone, are more than welcome to come here to read and post. You should try to take something away from it, though. It's okay to make mistakes. Its even okay to charge whatever you want to charge for your books. But don't expect experienced collectors and dealers and actual CGC Facilitators and CAWs (people who, unlike you, have gone to great lengths to meet CGC's guidelines) to have good things to say when you pull your head out of the ground. What you do is offensive to anyone with any real knowledge of the hobby and makes everyone involved in the hobby appear to be the same kind of money grubbing dolt that you are.

Add to all of this your apparent ignorance of basic spelling and grammar, and people are left to wonder if you're a 10 year old who actually believes your books are worth your asking prices or you're an uneducated leach. Either way, we all look worse for your presence.

This is a community to learn from. You can learn little known facts and secrets about books, creators, and publishers. You can learn about upcoming shows, events, and exclusives. You can learn what constitutes a world class dealer and see examples of the lowest class of dealers. You can even have a lot of fun. Or you can continue the way that you have and know that no legitimate collectors will deal with you. It's all up to you.

So this guy posts all up and down the site today. Insulting and throwing around B.S in plain old easy to understand English. Now I get a PM and its like, I so sowwy, I no nothings about nothings, I iz not the same guy.. :blahblah:

Anyway, here is the PM:

Hello

Am not the one who gets the CGC SS for my costumer see my myspace

I have 2 good friend that do the work for me. I recommend them to my costumer.

And If you now anyone who charges lest, let me now? So I spread the love.

VISIT MY MYSPACE:

To see pictures of you’re favorite artist and writer, and hot comic books, action figures & CGC SS. Also a 15m movie of Batman Dead End.

CLICK ON Photos to see CGC SS info & comics. Also to see artists and writers signing comics CLICK ON VIDEO.

Who writes this stuff?

132036.jpg

To see all my photos of Stan Lee see my myspace of all the comic con. Also the VIP Pass for the NY Comic see info on my myspace. And my old signed comics by John Romita Sr Were signed at the Baltimore Comic Con $5.00 For every Comic 1st 50 people. See all photos At my Space.

Any other ? See my myspace. All the info is there.

If anyone has a problem, they deal with me directly on my myspace. They don’t post immature comments on a site to complain. Stop hating and grow up.

CLICK ON Photos to see Al the info. Also to see artists and writers signing comics CLICK ON VIDEO.

This is almost totally illegible. Really, it is.

Unless you are typing with your nose, and even then I think you could do better, there's no excuse for it.

Combine that with the fact that Pirate says you stole a book from him, and if Pirate says you did it I believe him 1000%, I only have one constructive suggestion:

hooked_on_phonics_level_1-1.jpg