• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs Ackley Feedback Thread

138 posts in this topic

:banana:

Got my Left-Field Funnies SS today :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You rock, Howard!

Received a set of Color proofs (Zap comix) from Howard and i am very pleased with the transaction. :banana:

Faster than a speeding bullet shipping, and 100% as described.

Looking forward to future transactions. (thumbs u

Thanks!!!!

I just got my first of what I believe will eventually be a long list of purchases from Howard. He delivered everything I bought (which was a lot more than I had planned on buying, but how can you resist, :grin:, when he offers so much great stuff) swiftly and securely. All the books are in beautiful shape and probably somewhat undergraded. I'm very pleased with the whole process and I think Howard is one of the nicest and most honest people I have ever met. Way to go, Howard!

i was completely clueless and looking for some crumb books for my girlfriend. He didn't just have a great selection but he answered all my newbie questions and packaged the books like fort knox. Thanks a lot!

Got my boxfull today, absolutely gorgeous books. Howard's in FL so he packs them to withstand a hurricane so you get books that arrive in the same condition he sent them off in. Even the post office can't hurt 'em. He's one of the good guys for sure. I'll keep buying from Howard again and again.

Howard is the underground aficionado. Now maybe aficionado is to high brow for someone who peddles smut books :lol:, but he is an amazing seller and the package could withstand even the most jaded mail handlers! The Cherry 1 is received was gorgeous, another modern grail for me!

Hello hombre Eggs... You and I swapped emails, but we were socked-in for 1.5 days with 7+ foot drifts and right before the snow I received a great package from you safe and sound.

I spent most of yesterday shoveling... and then sorting through some head-shop fresh underground comix and I owe that last part to you. The wife loves the Vaughn Bode piece and so I may lose that book, but the rest will be welcome additions to my collection. Best regards as always, Justin (Om)

Just did my first transaction with Howard and am thrilled with the books. Almost a complete collection of Cherry from one source, accurately graded, shipped in bomb proof package at

a great price. I doesn't get any better than that. :applause: