• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pickycollector feedback thread
4 4

164 posts in this topic

Patrick is a pleasure to deal with. He bought a five-figure book from me and entire transaction was smooth as silk. He's professional, responsive, and has one heck of an impressive collection too (thumbs u

Highly endorse for boardies.

Joey

I just picked up five books from Patrick and the entire transaction was perfection from start to finish. Amazing books, great prices, and the best packaging I've ever seen! I'm looking forward to the next purchase!

Thanks again for the incredible books!

Brought 2 books from Patrick in December (last month) and they come in like he said would be. JLA #19 and HoS #66 are sweet. Hoping to do more business with him soon. Packaging was great and tidy - you'd have no problem with him in selling threads.

Thanks !!

I know I left feedback this morning for a new transaction, but I wanted to pass along that two books I bought from Patrick late last year that were graded by him at 9.0 and 9.2 came back as a 9.4 and a 9.6 respectively.

Grading skills are top notch! (thumbs u

Purchased from Patrick in his most recent thread, and I couldn't have been any happier! The books were tightly graded, and he shipped out quickly -- even coming from Canada, the books made it to my home quickly and safely. Add in great communication on his part, and I'll happily do business with him again. (thumbs u

Purchased a 9 book set from Patrick recently and it was one of the smoothest transactions for me to date. Very well packaged, arrived on time as promised.

Patrick showed an aspect of professionalism that I, myself, would hope to strive for as seller (if I ever sold anything from my collection)

I will be watching for the "pickycollector" name on any sales thread from now on.

Purchased some nice single Avengers and Hulk books from Patrick, everything was stellar. He has the exact same taste in high grade books a snob like me loves so this probably won't be our last rodeo, can't wait to do it again (thumbs u