• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dishonest Seller

486 posts in this topic

Dynamic ip wouldnt do anything. That is what the proxy is for. Even if the ip is dynamic which most users have unless they have money to blow on getting a static ip it still leads back to the originating isp along with other info. Thus the proxy is used to hide your originating ip.

I could get into more detail on why they are getting caught since in fact just spoofing your ip along with your mac address is not enough if they are doing it from the same location. There is other things that need to be done which I will not describe because cgc has enough problems with these shills and the fact I am white hat that I wont support these black hat operators on how it is done.

Same, tried to use my yahoo and I couldn't. Thank god I remembered I had a Sky email account!
I didn't even know I had a Roadrunner account. I called customer service and said I needed to set up an e-mail through them and they said I already had one lol