• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dishonest Seller

486 posts in this topic

My name is Roy I Goldstein and the I is for Ingenious.

Seriously, dude. Get help. Seek assistance from a qualified medical mental health professional. You have some serious issues that you will not be able to overcome by yourself. Move past your depression and self-loathing, seek help and become the person you could be someday, instead of the pathetic sociopath you are today

60 seconds after his rant started yesterday my Buy it Nows started getting hit on eBay by someone with the name Henry Faller with an identical address to the address that Harold Fuller (a.k.a. Alleybat) used as the return address on the box he used to scam VTComics on the Batman 1 a few years ago.

That's weapons-grade stupid right there.

2008_0610_badthief.jpg

Ya probably seeing as my comment wasn't a response to Bobs comment. lol

my crack pipe is empty :sorry:

:(

It's cool. The Crown bottle is half full :applause:

Purple sac. :cloud9:

:roflmao:

Those that drink Crown may have a different image pictured. :censored:

Just going on what I read and who was quoted. I must be confused....

Ah my good man I would never throw that at you unless you deserved it lol . You seem like a good character. I was just responding 2 filter aka Adams comparison of the 2 6.5s my friend.

{;¤{)

Rich

Do you guys think it would be possible to have royig change the title of this thread to "Hey guys, it's Friday!" before he gets the banned?

:idea:

My name is Roy I Goldstein and the I is for Ingenious.

Seriously, dude. Get help. Seek assistance from a qualified medical mental health professional. You have some serious issues that you will not be able to overcome by yourself. Move past your depression and self-loathing, seek help and become the person you could be someday, instead of the pathetic sociopath you are today

I am thinking bi-polar

prescription ..... various doses of lithium till they see where you need 2 be.

I am not a doctor but had a couple people I worked with in the last 13 or so years end up in that state.

It isn't the end of the world as long as you get help, but starting threads such as this 1 gives me an indication of your condition.

Good luck in the Psych Ward ..... after all .... maybe someone there will have a copy of CA#1 lol

Just going on what I read and who was quoted. I must be confused....

Ah my good man I would never throw that at you unless you deserved it lol . You seem like a good character. I was just responding 2 filter aka Adams comparison of the 2 6.5s my friend.

{;¤{)

Rich

All good here. (thumbs u

Think we can agree that many legit points in this thread have been brought on by a doosh. But a doosh is a doosh. And he should be bid fare the well.

He should have specified to give price when showing books. That is my one pet peeve of sellers that ask to give offer. I feel that they are just trying to see if the buyer is unknowing and leech them for every dollar they can get with maybe a bonus of ignorance dollars.

If you never pointed that out in the thread either tell them you don't do offers and to give you a price or give them serious offer.

If you did specify it then lowball them.

In this case the guy said he didnt want to get rid of book really and asked for price and that would have clued me in to that the book would probably be overpriced anyways and would have moved on. Also seen sellers that do this on purpose and act as if the book is special to them so they can get that extra greedy dollar. This may not be the case in this scenario but it happens.

One of these days you're going to learn how to communicate in an open forum without sounding like an utter prat. I'm not holding my breath or anything, but it will happen.

Just do us all a favour, and the next time you feel like inserting an opinion in a thread that has nothing to do with you, ignore the impulse. Move on. No one cares about your pet peeves

Yet we are in an open forum that in this case was two people involved and yet thereis more then just me talking and giving an opinion.

I wasn't taking sides. Just giving how I deal with selling. I wasn't even stating what was wrong.

I myself on these boards made a wtb thread and I did not specify give price. A person on these boards asked me to give offer and I told them I don't give offers give me a price. That person did not reply. I did not out them or say anything so I stand by what I have said.

(shrug)

He should have specified to give price when showing books. That is my one pet peeve of sellers that ask to give offer. I feel that they are just trying to see if the buyer is unknowing and leech them for every dollar they can get with maybe a bonus of ignorance dollars.

If you never pointed that out in the thread either tell them you don't do offers and to give you a price or give them serious offer.

If you did specify it then lowball them.

In this case the guy said he didnt want to get rid of book really and asked for price and that would have clued me in to that the book would probably be overpriced anyways and would have moved on. Also seen sellers that do this on purpose and act as if the book is special to them so they can get that extra greedy dollar. This may not be the case in this scenario but it happens.

To begin, it didn't matter what price Adam put on the book. Alleybat was going to try to somehow get the book with a small downpayment with a promise of future payments or some other scheme to steal it.

Second, if Adam was doing a for sale thread a price would be mandatory. Instead he was responding to someone looking for a specific book. In the WTB section, the person doing the hunting is recommended to set a price they are willing to pay. If you are posting in the WTB section and then trolling for a bargain by making people respond to you and hoping for lowball prices, you should state that in the listing. My assumption is that someone posting in the WTB section really wants a book and is willing to make at least a market-price offer. I think it is quite reasonable to ask them what they are willing to pay to help me decide if I really want to part with a book I had not planned on selling.

I am full aware of alleybat and the ripoff.

This was just a opinon how to deal with the situation in other cases and really not to do with this. We have had a thread in the past about matters like this and there is of course two sides,