• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grinin's feedback

27 posts in this topic

In response to Auction #156:

Just received the microchamber paper today; always accommodating & lightning-fast shipping! Will definitely do business again with you in the future! (thumbs u

Thanks again!

Sandflea

Ordered supplies through PM. Very easy to talk to and very helpful with information that helped me decide what I wanted for my archival needs. Shipped very quickly. I ordered 200 725M2 Mylars, 100 775M2 Mylars, 300 halfbacks, and 100 microchambers.

Excellent customer service! (thumbs u

This was my first purchase of microchamber paper. I will be a returning customer. Smooth transaction, lightning fast shipping, and provided friendly answers to my newbie questions about the use of microchamber paper. Buy with confidence.

-Rob

I ordered some paper and mylars on separate occasions. They were shipped out immediately, same day on one, next on other(as I ordered late in the day), you can't beat that. They arrived in a couple days.

Drew was quick to respond via PM and answered/gave some advice readily.

Very happy customer,

Frank

I'm pleased to echo everything else that's been posted above. Grinin has provided me with impeccable service across the board: a timely response to my PM inquiry, lightning fast (2-day) delivery to the West Coast, bomb-proof packaging, and the highest quality MicroChamber paper on the market today.

Thanks, Andrew. (thumbs u (thumbs u