• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying and selling Feedback for Gaz2810i...

25 posts in this topic

I've sold to Gary a bunch of times in the last year including time payments on an X Men # 4. Gary is completely reliable, professional and friendly. I couldn't ask for a better person to deal with. (thumbs u

He's the top shelf...wait, that's not good enough.

He's the stuff you stack on top of the top shelf!!!

I don't hesitate to deal with him, such is my devotion.

His assortment of homemade, salted meats is not to be missed either.

Gary just bought yet another stack of books from me (Silver age through to Modern age). A great transaction as always. The perfect gent. (thumbs u (worship)

Kudos to Gary for the last two or three lots of stuff he's bought from me. I can't even remember what most of it was. A great buyer as always. (worship)

For a trip over the pond my CPG books arrived super quick. Also the books feel so much more proper than their unruly American counterparts:lol: Great communication, and the books were mighty purdy. Thanks Gary!!

Just completed my first deal with Gary, and it will not be the last, excellent service, bullet proof packaging and one hell of a nice guy to boot.

All in all, utterly pleased - thanks. (thumbs u

Brian

I just bought 4 great slabs from Gary.

He said they would arrive on Friday and they did, they were packaged to the very highest standard and in perfect condition when they arrived.

I also just bought about 30 comics from him on ebay and got the same great service.

Totally recommended, check him out, you wont be disappointed.

Just bought a Bulk lot of SA and BA X Men comics from Gary and he was great to deal with. U

You can always rely on Gary to do what he says he will and I highly recommend anyone to deal with him.

One of the best. (thumbs u