• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Art fan feedback emporium
1 1

47 posts in this topic

Just finished a purchase from Michael, couldn't be more pleased. Quick shipment, great grading, gave me a great deal on a couple issues I was interested in. Top rated.

Thanks again, Michael.

Tim

I purchased some ASM books form Micheal. They arrived in record time in bomb-proof packing. The books were exactly as described. Michael is a very pleasant person to deal with who will go out of his way to make a perfect transaction.

Michael is one of the boards very best, thank you sir (worship)(worship)

Absolutely top notch seller. Mike responded to MY WTB thread and ended up selling me 7 books in total that I was looking for all at a GREAT price. To top it off, he grades conservatively. And the shipping! Perfect perfect perfect! I could not ask for a better transaction as a buyer.

He WILL be seeing my $$$ again soon

Michael was my personal secret Santa this year as we had an initial shipping snafu on a book (not his fault at all) and the book stil showed up completely free of charge with a bonus to boot! I can't thank him enough, it was a truly kind and selfless gesture and I can't reccomend buying from him more, stand up guy! Thanks again bud!

I found myself going back to the well of Mike for yet ANOTHER slab purchase. I thought to myself "why would I buy from him again". And then I thought, "because he's the best seller on the boards, insufficiently_thoughtful_person!!" Love Mike. I will never ever ever second guess a purchase with him. Cheers!

Mike rocks. A highly respected boardie, and now I know why. Just a true gentleman who's great to chat with. Oh, and he has awesome books and provides them at killer prices. Thanks man. I look forward to our next deal!!!

I got a great deal from Michael on a lot of books, but more importantly it was a pleasure just to chat with him! He's a great guy and I look forward to many more deals in the future!