• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whuh?

19 posts in this topic

lol It's also called swearing. :gossip: That's why there's a language filter. When you try to circumvent said filter...................... :eek:

Would that still be considered masking when spacing out a curse like that?

Yup :)

Give Morris a break, people.

It's not like he's a repeat offender or perenial pain in the arse. He expressed his frustration, he made a bit of an error with board etiquette, he's been advised of the 'correct' procedure...he's undeserving of a vacation. :sumo:

...................... :jokealert::sorry:

lol It's also called swearing. :gossip: That's why there's a language filter. When you try to circumvent said filter...................... :eek:

Would that still be considered masking when spacing out a curse like that?

Yup :)

I saw that too. I figured he'd just get a warning PM.

I would think a two finger eye poke might be more appropriate. :kidaround:

It's not like he's a repeat offender or perenial pain in the arse. He expressed his frustration, he made a bit of an error with board etiquette, he's been advised of the 'correct' procedure...he's undeserving of a vacation. :sumo:

I explained to him to go back and edit his post, that's all.

He must have not read his own thread.

lol

I was in the process replying to this thread on one screen, when I found I couldn't edit my original post on another.

I just wasn't multi-tasking fast enough!

lol

I was in the process replying to this thread on one screen, when I found I couldn't edit my original post on another.

I just wasn't multi-tasking fast enough!

lol

lol

To quote Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven "Deserve's got nothing to do with it"