• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marketplace Smackdown

63 posts in this topic

He posted a PGX book for sale. It was simply text....no pic or scan. He didn't even post the name of the other company. Don't see how that was strike worthy. Why not just delete the thread if the poster refused to remove the listing? (shrug)

I think it was because Mschmidt pointed it out to the seller, and the seller acted like he didn't know what Michael was talking about.

He posted a PGX book for sale. It was simply text....no pic or scan. He didn't even post the name of the other company. Don't see how that was strike worthy. Why not just delete the thread if the poster refused to remove the listing? (shrug)

I think it was because Mschmidt pointed it out to the seller, and the seller acted like he didn't know what Michael was talking about.

I read that part. Did it continue any further? Why a strike?

I read that part. Did it continue any further? Why a strike?

I thought that was the end of it. Michael pointed it out - whetteon played like he wasn't really selling a PGX book - and the discussion stopped.

(shrug)

Michael is usually pretty thorough, did he explain or provide the links that people usually do?

Unfortunately, no, the template describing the rules didn't come up that I witnessed.

But Michael was just telling him you can't sell PGX books on a CGC forum. No flamming - no fighting.

I think Arch (and the rest of the forum) is getting tired of these jerks who are nicely advised of the forum guidelines for selling, then act purposefully obstinate like they've done nothing wrong.

Getting rid of these "sellers" is certainly not a bad thing.

I think Arch (and the rest of the forum) is getting tired of these jerks who are nicely advised of the forum guidelines for selling, then act purposefully obstinate like they've done nothing wrong.

This is probably it.

It's like the kid brother pulling his sister's hair when she's not looking.

The first 20 times is a warning. At some point you just get the back-hand.

This is probably it.

It's like the kid brother pulling his sister's hair when she's not looking.

The first 20 times is a warning. At some point you just get the back-hand.

(thumbs u

Personally, I've got 0 sympathies for any punishment handed down by the PTB for people trying to sell PGX products here.

You get to use this place for free. You pay no fees. Try not to be a *$$#head and sell the competitor's products. How hard is that to get?