• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ft88
4 4

298 posts in this topic

Received a copy of Justice League of America # 192 from Ed today, and it's a very beautiful book! :applause:

Communication, shipping, and packing were excellent; would do business with again! (thumbs u

Best of luck with future sales! :)

Just purchased a gorgeous Batman print and a number of books from Ed's recent BA and SA thread, and I couldn't be any happier. Everything was shipped quickly and securely, and all of the books were either graded spot-on or even undergraded. Factor in great communication from Ed throughout and great prices, and I'd recommend Ed to anyone. Look forward to your next sales thread! (thumbs u

Bought a Spidey 41 from Ed. There was small issue and he made everything right Quickly. Fast shipping and good communication. Accurate grading too. Thanks.

Edited by SpideyFein

Made my first purchase on the forum with Ed and the books I received are fantastic! Easy to deal with and excellent grading

The books were packaged really well, I wish everyone packed stuff up like this!

Looking forward to getting more in the future!