• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonjesper kudos aka JJ aka JDizzle aka Soul Patch Prime

43 posts in this topic

Whether it's finding a HTF raw book, or obtaining a tough signature and preserving the grade I always call on the "Steve Rogers of the CGC Forum".

He's a top flight facilitator, a real pro. Some guys you might worry about them dropping your books when you need a sig, or sweating all over the books, or not shipping in a timely manner, but NOT JJ.

I always get what I ask for in a timely manner, and never with any bad surprises.

PS: He's no Numpty. :sumo:

"When you think of quality

You think of the J-Dizzle!"

I have bought dozens of books from JJ and always been happy. He is also one of my best friends, so take it all with a grain of salt. That will leave more sweet stuff for me.

I have purchased numerous books off of Jon in the past and every single experience has been nothing but positive.

Besides from the usually great books and fast shipping, he goes above and beyond in making sure his customers are satisfied. He is very understanding and doesn't hesitate to work with you as far as discounts, time payments, etc.

If a book is being sold that I want on these boards I actually kind of hope it's from J.J because I know that's a transaction that comes with no worries.

Multiple purchases, comics and art, and never a problem.

i had spoken to JJ about a month before fanexpo in toronto and inquired if Doug was bringing any batman pages. he said he would. i got to the show on the sunday and introduced myself and he went right for the bats pages, remembering the conversation we had a month earlier. on top of that, he gave me a great deal. A+ guy to deal with

wow thanks everyone, I was kind of thinking this would get dropped to the 4th page within an hour lol

Always a pleasure to work with each and everyone of you. I would estimate 1% of my transactions in the boards have been with someone who doesn't follow through, and that might be a high % actually. Each and every person who posted above...

Kudos to each of you, all friends and all people that I would work with or chat with anytime!

JJ

Let's see from JJ I have bought...slabs, raw books, signature books, reading material, and even a Jonah Hex #1 :juggle:

HOWEVER, I think what will tell the tale of this seller best is a short story...I was on some sort of buying binge...not sure why (drunk? manic?? crack??? :juggle: ) JJ was having a sales thread. hm Clearly, destiny was calling :hi:

So I answered with a challenge. Make me a mystery box! ??? JJ said come again? :o I said mystery box...sell me a box of your choice. Why? Because he knows his buyers :ohnoez: And because I TRUST him. Needless to say, the mystery box arrived absolutely stuffed with things I enjoyed (a couple of which read and re-read). :whee:

So the moral is...send JJ money...he will send you stuff...if you let him pick it, or you pick it :takeit: It will all be good :cool:

Graemlin Infused Kudos out...

Everyone else is doing it...

I am such a follower... :whee:

J K dizzle, bein' all that he can be,

It's easy to see,

That the soul patch he's wearin'

Is a drool catch fo' shizzle,

Catchin' his oral P.

His comics and service will make you drool just like he does.

Droolingbaby.jpg

"When you think of quality

You think of the J-Dizzle!"

I have bought dozens of books from JJ and always been happy. He is also one of my best friends, so take it all with a grain of salt. That will leave more sweet stuff for me.

I concur, only I think of him more as P-Drizzle.

This is long overdue, but Kudos to Jon for the Walking Dead #75 SDCC Exclusives, that I picked up from him at Fan Expo Canada. Absolutely gorgeous, and the books were pretty good too. ;)

Seriously though, those books are in outstanding condition.