• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! michael scheer collection

105 posts in this topic

It's hard to believe that he couldn't sell these on Comic Link for a lot less than the 40% Heritage charges. I'll never understand why people use them for comics when there are so many other, cheaper venues.

Mike

heritage charges 40 % commish??

The buyer pays 20% and so does the seller, or something like that. Maybe someone else here knows the exact amounts.

Mike

OK, after many, many years of putting up with this...

Would it ing kill you to post in English, with punctuation and stuff?

Are you posting while 'catching a wave'?

If not, put some ing effort in. (tsk)

heritage charges 40 % commish??

Much better! :D

It is just a comic message board....I understood his post just fine. I really find no need for this comment. Not everyone can be like you.....

It is just a comic message board....I understood his post just fine. I really find no need for this comment. Not everyone can be like you.....

What? Literate and respectful of the written word?

Like...oh, I don't know hm ...in comics themselves?

It's hard to believe that he couldn't sell these on Comic Link for a lot less than the 40% Heritage charges. I'll never understand why people use them for comics when there are so many other, cheaper venues.

Mike

It all depends on how much your books are valued at. The greater the value, the more you can get HA to reduce their seller's premium. If the collection is worth enough, you can get zero seller's premium and a piece of the buyer's premium

I actually wish FT would come to the US and teach grammar to some of our children in school. The slang that I see in written form nowadays from younger people I can barely understand, especially on Facebook.

I actually wish FT would come to the US and teach grammar to some of our children in school. The slang that I see in written form nowadays from younger people I can barely understand, especially on Facebook.

Hey Joanna! :hi:

I get immensely irritated with this sort of thing because...

(a) on a message board, the written word is the sole means of communication. No hand gestures, no posture, no body language...what you type of the only way of conveying nuance, emphasis and true meaning.

(b) we are here because we have a love for writers who took great care to meticulously craft their language in order to convey powerful and meaningful sentiments.

© lazy-arse txt speak and 'hip posting' is for cretins. (thumbs u

I kind of agree. If you're going to take the time to say something a little effort not only shows respect towards others, it shows taking pride in your own work.

Nau, I kanT waeet to C m4 buks!

What's up, doc?

a(\ /)

(>'.'<)

('')_(")

i wonder how many more OO silver age marvel collections are out there liek this

More than you could imagine, and we're just ready to his the tip of the iceberg for retiring/dying/etc. hardcore SA collectors.

That is the truth...we will see many more in the few years to come.