• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Dinh (Billy the Kidd) Fall/Winter 2010 Limited Sketch Opportunity

538 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

I will be attending the WWPhilly show June 17th - 19th and will have time to do ONE pre-show sketch. :banana:

The available Options are Option 1: Convention Style - Single Character (Pencil/Ink/Copics - $100) or Option 2: Home Style - Single Character w/ Background (Pencil/Ink - $110). Please refer to the images below or Page 1 of this thread for examples of each option.

To keep this fair, I will be offering the spot up to the first person who sends me an email on Sunday, May 22nd at 8pm EST. Please send all email to DinhBill@gmail.com. Please include your name, board name, request and option in the email. You do not have to be at this show to enter as I can drop off the book to CGC for grading. Grading arrangements will be discussed through PM. I have several blanks available for purchase.

If you end up missing out, fear not! Just have a friend, CAW, or anyone at all, approach me at the show for a sketch. However, please note the quality between what I do at home and what I do at a show may vary.

th_EmmaFrostDinh3.jpgth_NightwingRainDinh.jpg