• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Dinh (Billy the Kidd) Fall/Winter 2010 Limited Sketch Opportunity

538 posts in this topic

Gosh, stop being so lazy BTK and start the next sketch opp :sumo:

You were put on this earth to put pieces of art on funny books for a bunch of fanboys!!

And beautiful pieces they are (worship)

Gosh, stop being so lazy BTK and start the next sketch opp :sumo:

You were put on this earth to put pieces of art on funny books for a bunch of fanboys!!

And beautiful pieces they are (worship)

+9999999999999999999 lol Can't wait for more!

hahaha I thought funny books refer to GA comics.

They probably do, I just dont care:lol:

They'll always be funny books to alot of ppl.

Still remember my grandfather, (Rest his soul), using the terminology of funny books as I was reading I think it was ASM281 on his porch in late 80's and I kept telling him that funny books were archie's / Dizney and so on but he told me they were all funny books and will always be. I never argued the point as he was dead set on that. ;-)

Funny books ............... nuff said

Rich

I got this in the mail yesterday! :cloud9::o(worship):applause::banana:

Thanks so much Bill, you are awesome! Thanks to Adam for arranging this opp too. (thumbs u

I present the Star Wars Rebel Snow trooper. :acclaim:

005-4.jpg[/img]

It is the new companion piece to this BTK gem. The Imperial Snow trooper.

021.jpg[/img]

Thanks so much everyone! There's actually one more I am currently working on for this opp due to a member not paying/responding.

Regarding future sketch opportunities, I will not be doing any more for the foreseeable future. As much fun as I have doing these, I'd like to focus on sequential work as well as larger commission pieces (cover and sketch quality to be used as prints). If you'd like a sketch cover by me in the future, you can certainly obtain one at a show I plan to set up at or have someone set something up with me at these shows. Depending on how much time I have, I may take 1-2 pre-con sketches to be dropped off at CGC during the show. My sketches at these cons will be the option 1 from this opportunity while pre-con sketch options may vary.

At this time, everyone should have received their books. If not, they are currently in process at CGC. Thanks again for your support and patience. I really appreciate it :)